VE LIFSTALA: The Fourth Haeseni Season

Cecilya Angelika Ludovar cries about being too young for most of the events.

"OH MY GOD - LOOK"  Amadea screamed out from her apartment within the Carrington Estate - the girl soon thereafter realizing she was announcing the event to thin air, quickly moved off to show Laurent @Timer

Isabel Baruch grins, quickly getting to work on penning many invitations to her debut party…

7 minutes ago, shay said:

"OH MY GOD - LOOK"  Amadea screamed out from her apartment within the Carrington Estate - the girl soon thereafter realizing she was announcing the event to thin air, quickly moved off to show Laurent @Timer

Laurent smiled as his eyes fell upon the issue "I see, I see!" He announced back, loudly to Amadea (@shay)

Adele Emma Ludovar breathes a bright squeal, before quietening down, in conjunction with her twin sister, as the two have been looking forward to Lifstala for so many years!!

Prinzenas Maya snickers - setting her bets about who will end up with who!

Persephae Erika de Astrea, blotting an invitation free of water where she had promptly spilt it and knocking her longsword into her dearest twin @rat deltaDimitri in the process, reviewed it with a look of vague wariness.

"-If ea go, vy go. Ai?"