The Treachery of the Goldhand Clan

Oijin wept for the hate crimes against automatons committed, holding both Unit One and Unit Two (Gabe and Abe) close to him tightly.

"I dream of a world where descendant and automaton will walk the King's road and not murder one another for mina and land," He'd say in a hushed voice to his metal children. There was a long road ahead, but in the horizon was a light of hope.

@Islamadon@sayadi tarkhan screamer

A saddened Grimgold sat at his desk on a lowly night, reading over the paper as raindrops had begin to trickle around his window. "Anotteh G'ldh'nd dowhn. Wohs 'ext? 'hich Clahn is next?. Time and onleh toime 'an tell." The Grimgold would roll the paper back up, picking up his new freshly made mask, along with his sharpened dagger.

Edited by TheWaffleEater2

The news eventually reached a wandering dweds ears, a deep groan escaping him as he facepalmed "Grudges, grudges grudges always fokkin grudges" he grumbled as he grasped his poleaxe and went to find his nephew "Rylanor is da target it seems, why is it always be me friends who are da targets o dese stupid grudges so often"

On 3/15/2022 at 10:11 PM, Puglord said:

The news eventually reached a wandering dweds ears, a deep groan escaping him as he facepalmed "Grudges, grudges grudges always fokkin grudges" he grumbled as he grasped his poleaxe and went to find his nephew "Rylanor is da target it seems, why is it always be me friends who are da targets o dese stupid grudges so often"

"Yer know, maybe 'e s'ould naet 'ave betrayed Urguan." A dwarf wisely comments nearby.