[Event] Union Among Bloodlines

squakhawk

api.png

Without a drop spilled,

The sunshine was brighter, The Charter signed.

The air was warmer, The Chaptermasters standing side by side.

The shadows grew shorter, as The Lion's Adherents stood together at the precipice of darkness.

The Silverblade watching overhead, as their quest lay complete.

A warmth overcame Almaris, as all untainted descendants felt a warmth, charity, and grace. A familiar feeling to some, foreign to most; Aengulic presence providing a sobering feeling unlike any other. From the heart, was there a light which made each day but a bit brighter.

The Dark and Twisted of Almaris, those current and former who walk along the gloom paths felt an uncertainty. A wracking anxiety which brought a deep-rooted regret and sadness. A fleeting moment of atonement, as the warmth brought with it a certain threat.

With each Chapter brought into the fold, with the arms of The Caretaker and The Stag, with the heart of Courage - There was unity true. A deep, cacophonous voice rumbled throughout the mountains, valleys, and hills of Almaris as The Silverblade spoke.

"Your time is limited, Son of Dragur."

Spoiler

Another thank you to all those who have been involved in this eventline so far, and for all those who are to come. I'm very excited for the roleplay that happens between orders, chapters, covenants, and groups so on as things progress further this map, and with this particular storyline. I'm very impressed with the roleplay of all those involved and I'm very excited to see things continue to move forward for Paladins, Templars, former Clerics and Ascended. I hope you guys are having a blast with it and will continue to.

A Leal Wyrmstalker stared upon the artefact she bore - ironglass alight in azure static, teeming with power beyond reproach by even her kindred. A work of artifice not to be repeated for an aeon's passing.

"Unity is Salvation.

Salvation is our Liturgy. With our sacrifice, this world will be free of the shadow's taint - and the whispers of Ruin which gnaw at the minds of mortal men."

I feel like I'm missing out here, sadge)

ChildTea notes a small chill, a look of unease briefly crossing his blank features.

. . .There it is again. What's going on?

Remon, riding his horse through the snow, sighed contentedly as warmth washed over him.

Finally. I'm unsure quite who I should thank for this, but.. but good. 

A HeartString Student looked up at the sky as she took a deep breath, then exhaled. A smirk graced her face as she continued training.

Close enough to one hundred years later, a relatively young Paladin sits near a waterfall. In contemplation, Aeolus of Khamees continues to prepare for what he was created for, despite the deafening silence of the Silverblade since before he was Embered. Someday, either Silverblade would speak to the paladins again, or Azdromoth would meet his fate at the golden elf's hand. Of this, he was certain.

image.png?ex=65c61774&is=65b3a274&hm=9f4