Gran inauguración Los Pollos Hermanos

Gambit

Los_Pollos_Hermanos_logo.png

---------------------

In the little village where I was born life moved at a slower pass, let felt all the richer for it. There my two distant half Hyspain uncles were known far and wide for their delicious cooking. They seasoned their scented chicken using only the freshest spices, people called them... 

-+-

Los Pollos Hermanos. The Chicken Brothers.

Today now, we at Baker Family and Co, carry on their tradition in a manner that would make my uncles proud. The finest ingredients are brought together with loving care then slow-cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos but don't take my word for it, one taste, and you'll know.

Not only does this new branch of Baker Family and Co represent the finest chicken, but, my 0.12% Hyspain blood in my proud veins. Coming to an Arichsdorf near you.

Baker Family And Co have no legal responsibility for your health and are not liable if you ingest raw, uncooked, undercooked, or any likes of life-threatening meat.

Father Temesch intended on bringing his hyspian wife and his half-hyspian kids to such a regale and refined Hyspian establishment. He even sends a notice to the Emperor and his brother to inform them that he should visit with his Temeschian family.

"God bless Hyspian food."

3 minutes ago, JoanOfArc said:

Paco II would point out to his non-Hyspian father that the Baker Family was a white family and therefore culturally appropriating Hyspian cuisine to make this dry ass chicken. Paco II was only 4, but his Farfolk powers allowed him to sense an injustice when he came upon one. He'd much rather eat his madre's cooking anyway.

2 minutes ago, Coodie Man said:

Paco II would point out to his non-Hyspian father that the Baker Family was a white family and therefore culturally appropriating Hyspian cuisine to make this dry ass chicken. Paco II was only 4, but his Farfolk powers allowed him to sense an injustice when he came upon one. He'd much rather eat his madre's cooking anyway.

Winchester would already be over seasoning his dry rotisserie chicken as he used his 0.12% Hysian blood to justify his cultural appropriation like the super villain he was

As the Hyspian food surfaced around the lands of Almaris, this would be accompanied with a new drug-craze that would take the town with blazing fire.

Woman arrested after crystal meth seized at Dublin Airport - SundayWorld.com

A young Illatian courier of the FAMILY COMPANY LIMITED contacts BAKER FAMILY CO. with the intention of setting up a business deal to sell Falcone product in Achisdorf.