[✗] [MA + Alchemy Addition] Affliction, the Third Coming

The King Of The Moon

Absolutely none of my business but I dont like it being compatible with Mystic, as well as Naz. 🤷‍♀️ just me, no? Ah anyway.. Besides that,  this isn't absolutely awful. (Its pretty good actually im just mean) Good job worm man!

unknown.png

AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, THE MEME ABOVE WAS MINE! -- I MADE IT. I SCROLLED THRU THIS VIDEO

AND PAINSTAKINGLY WENT THRU REPLAY TO FIND THE PERFECT FRAME AND CUT IT OUT W/ CLIP STUDIO PAINT, I DESERVE THE REP. NOT U

3 minutes ago, chained man said:

unknown.png

AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, THE MEME ABOVE WAS MINE! -- I MADE IT. I SCROLLED THRU THIS VIDEO

AND PAINSTAKINGLY WENT THRU REPLAY TO FIND THE PERFECT FRAME AND CUT IT OUT W/ CLIP STUDIO PAINT, I DESERVE THE REP. NOT U

Sorry bro you're on the 2nd page of replies now. History really is written by the victor

1 minute ago, The King Of The Moon said:

Sorry bro you're on the 2nd page of replies now. History really is written by the victor

: O

2 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

May the best worm win.
Worm6-300x284.png

: S

7 minutes ago, Lhindir_ said:

: O

when u coming back, cant wait to meet up at the pool :D

Just now, Jake! said:

when u coming back, cant wait to meet up at the pool :D

I got a place out in tampa if you wanna swing by this summer

Just now, Lhindir_ said:

I got a place out in tampa if you wanna swing by this summer

bet

he valid +1

my only concern with this magic in comparison to prior iterations is just how strong it seems to be in accordance with other magics. I love that you've expanded on the past write and made it less vague, which was a large overarching issue with it. What an afflicted can and cannot do is so much clearer, and I really appreciate it. Due to this being more cut and dry now, however, I believe things such as mysticism, and other magics such as naztherak or blood magic, if stacked with afflicted, may result in the host being too powerful for proper roleplay means. I am sure it will be addressed in the guide should this be expressed however. You're a well worded writer, I'm sure all will be clarified. All in all, a pretty good rewrite for the community.

Very happy w/ this it looks great, so much more clarification and elaboration on some of the vaguer parts of the previous write that were open to abuse. Also a big fan of the implementation of the strain counts! 
8afca2ad9a1a6780f073682d5d36fb11.png