An Appeal to the Pure

AN APPEAL TO THE PURE

YEAR OF 84, SECOND AGE

A one-armed orc gathers a band of greenskins in the centre of Krugmar’s capital.

“BROTHERS, sisters, orcs of all clans that rally under our great flag of Krugmar. I come before lat today to appeal to those that remember days now past; days, in truth, that were not so long ago. Days when our city was clean, pure - free of the scum, the filth. It is vile. And those that allow it are venal.

Only under threat of wagh did our Rex banish the Azdrazi that plagued us with their presence. But it is not the dragonlings that I speak of. In our streets, among our warriors, and our kubs, and our lifemates, lives a vermin far worse - one that feeds upon our blood, our grizh, stealing our essence for their own survival. They are a mockery of the blood, the very flesh of Krug, and yet they walk among us , feed upon us and we do nothing to halt them.

This is an appeal to all of us that maintain our purity. These bloodsuckers are an aberration to Krugmar. Join with me, make your voices heard to all - to the Rex that allows this - and uproot this scum from our Goi, where they have no place.

And if our voices are made loud, and remain unheard, then instead our knuckles, our zults, luzks and ligz will instead be made bloody with the essence of the impure. So join me, brothers and sisters, together in arms, and awaken the lightning inside us, the zeal that we are blessed with from birth. Join me, and reverse the errors that our leaders’ complacency has allowed to happen.

And to those whose blood has mingled with whatever corruption causes this affliction, consider this a warning. The time has come for you to face your warped choices.

So spread my word, brothers and sisters, ensure it reaches every uruk’s ear, from our corner of the jungles to the ends of this continent.

GLOZAG VOTAR

tl;dr me crusade against vampire orcs :^)

Motsham Al-Uk'Akaal sat in meditation feeling ever the presence of the filthy darkspawn and bloosuckers upon his mortal realm, The spirits roaring through his mind belitteling the Motsham on how he had allowed the beasts to roam free as they had... Suddenly as if ripped from his peace the Goblin's eyes shot open a fine line of sweat trickeling from his face "Dereh wihl bi grizh..." muttered the anncient Goblin preparing for Scortuz to guide him

A blood shaman rises from the corners of the world itself, tucked away within the clot of a hexxed room. His mind stirs at the words brought forth, having birthed forth a new age within the revelry of crimson.

"You seek to abandon the blood that allowed us to surmount Iblees. There is no fear in blood, only pride. To those who wield the boons of the Throqu'grizh, I do not abhor you, as all children of Krug feed upon his blood, and wield his might. Let us see then, how the Spirits view them, lest we condemn our kin, and begin civil war anew."

The Scarred Haruspex scowls before marching towards the Feasting Pit "Thiz bruddah grukz nothing ov grizh agh ov thoze bruddahz that are blezzed by da Heartbeat. Diz ignorance iz dizhonorableHe continues to mumble incoherently to himself, clenching his clawed hands tightly to reveal his crimson fluids as he disappears deeper into the Iron'Uzg.