THE CONGRESS OF ATRUS

GMRO

"Seems I must plead my case to the world police." Charles grumbled, moving to pack his things for the trip south.

"Ironic how the one Kingdom that was once attacked and almost lost one nobleman now tries to parlay with the people responsible for it. And that with Hanseti-Ruska coming to aid the Balianites in their defense against the Acreans too. " Louis Joseph Rosius d'Baelius remarked, perking a brow at such invitation.

The Prince Alexandros was taken a tad aback by the news. "Why would we wish for secession to a house that wished to murder one of our own?" He asked himself, genuinely disturbed by the revelation.

Baldrum Colborn lofted a brow "So they think changing their nation name and having some new rules will allow them to ignore the rules they promised to follow." he rolled his eyes "Idiots."

Blinks a few times at the missive before him, a sigh escaped his lips as he handed it off to his wife to read for herself. The Margrave of Velen then went back to his men and continued his work on the Aschenwald! @Marshi

Seryn Isilioleth reads the missive on the bulletin board in Haense.

"Once again, the Valah tear themselves apart. Oh well. Malinor will not intervene in their efforts to centralise themselves. The Valah are intent on rebuilding Oren, though. That is most certainly for sure. I can't sympathise for the Confederacy, though. All they've become is a ripe field for Azdrazi to burn and loot their way through."