[✗] [Lore Amendment] Heralds of Azdromoth pt 2

rukio

Spoiler

New Vocal Spell DLC:

Disconnection

Word:

Bithe Us

Bithe Us (Non-combat)

Ordained heralds and Azdrazi may use these words to remove a herald's markings and subsequent draan.

-Feat level heralds are unable to learn this as it is a vocal spell. Only those taught this spell are able to use it.

-Allows an azdrazi or herald who knows the word to revoke the connection a herald has to Azdromoth and his power, disconnecting them from heraldry as a magic and/or feat. If done willingly the tattoos will disappear, save for an eye wreathed in flame where the first mark was placed (unless the player decides to keep scars). If done unwillingly, scars would be left behind where the herald's marks were originally, including an eye wreathed in flame where the original mark had been.

-Ordained heralds are capable of using the spell on themselves to self-disconnect from the magic, whether or not scars are left is up to the player's discretion.

-This ability may only be used once an OOC week by ordained heralds. Azdrazi have no cooldown.

-The removal of a herald's mark requires 1 Azdrazi or 1 Ordained herald knowledgeable of the spell. To use this ability the ordained/azdrazi must use 1 emote to place their hand on the location of the mark, 1 emote of speaking the word as a tingling sensation begins, and 1 emote of that sensation turning to pain as the mark is replaced by a scar for a total of 3 emotes.

-The removal of an Ordained herald's mark requires 1 Azdrazi or 2 Ordained heralds knowledgeable of the spell. To use this ability, the two ordained heralds must use 1 emote to bind one hand from each of them together (Azdrazi may skip this step), 1 emote to place their other hand(s) on the location of the mark (limb with marks to demote, on the original mark to fully disconnect), 1 emote of speaking the word as a tingling sensation begins, and 1 emote of that sensation turning to pain as the mark is replaced for a total of 3-4 emotes. Ordained heralds may be 'demoted' to a feat level herald instead of outright disconnected. This will be marked on their feat and they will retain all words/spells taught if/when restored to ordainment.

-The use of Bithe Us has no prerequisites, and Tenets exist only as a guideline for when it should be done.

-Disconnecting a feat level herald requires 1 Azdrazi or 1 Ordained herald with the spell.

-Disconnecting an Ordained 1-slot herald requires 1 Azdrazi or 2 Ordained heralds with the spell.

-Has a cooldown of 1 week between uses.

-Knowledge of Blithe Us is noted on the application of the person who it has been taught to.

Side note: Should this be accepted, I would like to request all Azdrazi have access to it and all ordained heralds must learn from a respective Azdrazi to use this word.

Old, outdated spell modified to accommodate the new spell:

Dratho Rikh (Non-combat)

An Ordained Herald or Azdrazi may invoke these words to mark an inheritor of their bond, granting a willing mortal the feat-level version of Heraldry. This requires 3 emotes.

-The most sacred and well-guarded ability available to Ordained Heralds, and usable as well by Azdrazi, Dratho Rihk allows one to split the tether to Azdromoth that was at one time gifted, or is inherent, to them. Through the use of these words one may imbue upon a mortal a mark to grant them the feat level version of Heraldry, connecting them by proxy to Azdromoth and thus giving them access to His infinite draan.

-One can only split their bond so many times, meaning that no more than 3 Heralds can be bound to an Ordained Herald or Azdrazi.

-This ability does not create the same ‘heating’ effect on a Herald’s marks that others may, meaning it is essentially free to utilize.

-The placement of Azdromoth’s mark takes 3 emotes, requiring 1 emote of the Ordained Herald or Azdrazi placing their palm to the location where it is to be left from, 1 of them displaying a tell and speaking the words as a tingling sensation begins, and 1 emote of that tingling turning to searing pain being as the mark is both branded and tattooed onto the target.

-Only willing mortals can be marked with Dratho Rihk.

-One’s bond to Azdromoth can only be split 3 times, meaning that no Ordained Herald or Azdrazi may mark more than 3 individuals as Heralds. If one wishes to mark a new Herald but has used all 3 of these slots, one of their previous Heralds would need to have their mark taken back. This is tracked on the CA or MA of the individual making the mark.

-Ordainment does not remove a Herald from the slots of the person who initially granted them a mark.

Purpose:

I really want to make Jentos' blood pressure rise.

nooo way??? Who imagined a part two being released so early!!

3 minutes ago, rukio said:

Purpose:

I really want to make Jentos' blood pressure rise.

Slay

Just now, PXY said:

how did you mess up formatting like this

3b2bdb8c23541259ae552238bd5bc873.png

idk what you mean, why would you quote me and paste weird scuffed garbage...

1 minute ago, PXY said:

how did you mess up formatting like this

3b2bdb8c23541259ae552238bd5bc873.png

Init what a loser

1 minute ago, kindEmperor said:

Init what a loser

cant hear you, you're too far away. try growing a bit to reach my height (5'4)

9 minutes ago, rukio said:

If done willingly the tattoos will disappear, save for an eye wreathed in flame where the first mark was placed (unless the player decides to keep scars).

Man, I willingly dc'd and have my funny scars now.

I like this post though will we get a part 3?

Just now, Spoopy_Duck said:

Man, I willingly dc'd and have my funny scars now.

I like this post though will we get a part 3?

That was fast, good though 👍

im gonna write my own amendment removing azdrazi and heralds completely. i have created peace in the azdrazi community

/s