BOGATYR TRIAL COMPLETED

BOGATYR TRIAL COMPLETED

mInBOaiVsPHWaaeRQqsJxKqWNPTU_W18ICVeAtlGDs-dzzLIb2n83QnmJfVQNcFb--Ylf7pz9F7ErQ-NKbCfRlz7yl8VnnkvCvTh5yTmzMwyDOeVdjBNjWWtWNQu_zmFWkYApPkbMk7YPHenY0jTIKQ

Published from the Viscounty of Venzia

ISSUED ON THE 7TH OF JULA AG PIOV, 472 E.S.

OGUD, VOR HJELP I GYNE ERE,

To the mountains I was sent by The Oracle, with the goal to slay a monster, one that hides itself in the peaks and sneakily hides. With my sword and polearm at the ready, I set out on the arduous journey, resolute in my determination to complete my trial and emerge victorious.

undeterred, I continued on, deep into the heart of hte mountain where only the light of my flaming sword could reach. Finally, I came face to face with the beast, a serpent-bodied creature with the head of an elderly man and the size of an adult male.

I unsheathed my sword and engaged the monster in fierce combat, striking it multiple times until it finally fell. With the creature defeated, I claimed its head as proof of my triumph and returned to Karosgrad to present it to Ser Vladimir. And thus the Bogatyr trial was completed.

SKRALI VOR GUD,

His Lordship, Baldrum Carr Ingvar Colborn, Captain of the Colborn Company, Lieutenant of the Brotherhood of St. Karl, Squire of the Order of the Crow

NJ2qozKh1ZJZGg9kxfGh3C0ucTUkgljJzqS41lLJWFonz8TKuMlIsB-hhpUkjOlugedSpN-Z7PjEJ8TkmpJ7xPv3VjLsx70Vh5WeZBRFwRCiujD6M4NNKEuP89csZ1kYJiY1Nkhcjyo3BYLAAZ-u-Xk

Somewhere, an absolutely faded Mali'ker lofts his pipe in honor of the brave knight-to-be!

A young Brendell Colborn could not be more proud of his father, and proceeds to show this to absolutely anyone who would listen.

"Excellent." The Savoyard beemed as his friend had finally completed his trials.

"Congratulations" A soon to be Dame mumbled to herself as she heard the news

Audo Weiss laughed as he kicked back in a lviign room chair with his zvaervuald honey coffee, "He's been a squire longer than... than..." He paused, "Goodness, before ea was even a page. Dobry job, Tio." He beamed.

sitting in the square while her husband told her of such news "oh! congratulations bal, ea coulodnt be more prouder, ea was wondering where vy had disapeard to" anastasia colborn chuckled as she sipped her tea

"Baldrum the Sworn, now that's a moniker." Erik hummed and could only hope he'd recieve a moniker himself one day.