Heed the Warning

JJosey

The prince of helious would read the missive with a wide smile "United we shall stand agenist the darkspawn" he would comment on the missive before sighing "It is a shame celia'nor decided to take the path they have, but you can't save them all." he would look up to the sky for a moment "Peace in our time"

Henry heeds the warning.

Borok signed another document involving darkspawns, finding that this whole drama has too many words and not enough dead Azdrazis in it.

2 hours ago, Werew0lf said:

“What lands of Amaethea?”, questioned Ithraides. 

Spoiler

who

Elliphas reads over the missive with the one eye he had left. The golden-hued gaze narrowed as he sighed and shook his head. He then gazes up into the sky. "May ruin be brought upon the City of Stars," the elf proclaims to the sky.

“We are barking now, but even foxes bite” The crown princess stated roaming her home as things were being readied 

In the gelid north, Ilaria sparks alight one of her matches in order for her to indulge in her ponderlot; it had been another sleepless night.  The north wasn't as quiet as she had hoped, reclusive living was hardly even possible and she dearly missed the days where she'd feel safe at The Arch.  Yet. . . the rumors of Mori stalking those woodlands, growing ever nearer to her sanctuary brought her much trouble.  The second fall of Elvenesse's citadel across the forest and the destructive rift that erupted and loomed over the city of Fi'Andria had been too much for that weary elf to handle.

Although she held on by a thread, she still hung on.

Inhaling the sweet-scented smoke of her cigarette, Ilaria contemplated the rising sun that stained the snows in its peach-colored rays of light.  "Peace will be found again.  In time." 

2 hours ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

Borok signed another document involving darkspawns, finding that this whole drama has too many words and not enough dead Azdrazis in it.

Sahgorim remembers a peculiar fact about a certain academy from the Stargush...

From the top of an unfamiliar tower, an armored figure pressed a gauntleted hand to their visor with a cackle. "What a turn'a events! I guess the lands of Almaris really are falling apart! As I recall it, I watched the princess and her people risk their lives for you, Amathea." They snicker. "The lands of Almaris grow further divided. Let's see how long they can blame it on us before the world  falls to pieces."

Vakas would go and read the letter as he would pinch the bridge of his nose. He would then turn his hand down at his face as he would comment.

"Honestly, I am not surprised. Through out Celia'norian history they always were doing something sketchy. I even had a few encounters myself. One with the cult that try to attack a elfess in the Vortician mines. Another in the capital itself when the leader at the time try to protect a phantom with obvious Malice by using her authority. I do hope however, Part of my family that lived there and a little settlement are not caught in the crossfire.. They deserve better and Celia'nor finally deserves to fall."

The Ronin Hexer, Masuo of Yamatai, reads the warning while traveling along the roads. 

"Hrm." He grunts. "All this talk of Mori and giant spiders, and now the world is allying against one Nation." He'd purse his lips. "They better figure out their priorities, while this threat looms on the horizon." 

"A house divided cannot stand." He'd hum the words of a great philosopher of some far-off land, before crumpling the paper and tossing it aside.