The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

OK we have 2 options we can be a secretive force battling undead and roaming the lands. Or we can go really really far away buil another base and hope it does not get destroyed. I am leaving the option up to you but this is the second time that we have had our asses handed to us by the undead and i am cooking up a revenge plan so tell me what you think. I personally like the secretive force idea.

Roleplaying Name: Walter

Minecraft Name: captain12

Your fighting experience: Very little

How long you have played Minecraft:For about 5 or 6 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: about a month

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:I loath all evil especially the undead they have destroyed people who tried to defend the inocent and I will fight to not let those vetrans who died in vain.

Your Background/History (post a link)

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6863

Other Information:Nothing much really

Mylimo7 Is an enemy of the undead, Whatever dealings you had with him were completely unrelated.

I showed up with my men to destroy your Ugly block of sandstone. It was truly an eyesore.

If you build elsewhere we will find you, there is no place to hide. We are all knowing, you will fall.

I thought GMs are the only ones allowed to remove buildings and such

It is and because of what happened a complaint / report is being filed with the gm's. this was meta-gaming, little/no RP and Massive griefing*.

*The rules state that the undead are able to destroy gates and such blocking their way as well as damage walls and buildings to RP the atttack, it does not give them permission to compleatly destroy and remove a gm approved building.

I have spoken with the undead and the matter has been resolved so there is no need to post about this anymore thankyou!

I have a very important mission that can change the tide of war against the undead in our favour. I am looking for a squad of 5 volunteers to take up a mission. You will be informed of the details when i get all 5 members ready. This mission is of high importance and it cannot fail. If you are caught speaking to anybody about this mission you will be put on trial. This mission is to remain secret at all costs and cannot fail.

I do not know i will see about getting us a new one when i get home. Also i am still waiting on volunteers for the mission.

ATTENTION ALL LOST ONES: We need you to report to the new base (Yes i know your thinking ohh no not another base.. it will probably get destroyed like the last 2) Do not fear as the base is in a protected area and the owner of the area has kindly allowed all members from the lost ones to be stationed here. So if you do not know where the base is then please send me a pm and i will send you the Co-ords. Also if you need a place to store your stuff then please find me in the base in game and i will lock up the stuf for you. TAKE NOTE: that there will be oppurtunities to rank up while your at the base because there is alot to do. ME AND APOSTLE will be watching you at the base. If you need a home here please speak with the druid that owns the area and tell him your a lost one.

If you have any questions then please PM me

Roleplaying Name: Alharoth

Minecraft Name: UtimatezRanger

Your fighting experience: In the server I have just fought and died only 5 times. In minecraft I mostly fight, after building a simple shelter, and I hope that 1.8 makes minecraft fighting more rewarding like in this server.

How long you have played Minecraft: 1 year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: since the start of august

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I think I fight really good and I think Im capable to kill some undead.

Other Information:

OK you have been accepted please go onto Teamspeak now so we can give you more information. I will be in the lost ones chat so just poke me and i will give you the password for the chanel

LightDarkClash please go on teamspeak so we can put you through the trials to be accepted. If you dont then we cant accept you so please get on teamspeak and poke either me or Lost One Apostle in the Lost One Chat in the lord of the craft teamspeak channel. If you have a problem then please tell me here. Also post if you are going to get on Ts or not so i can know

Roleplaying Name: Theragorn

Minecraft Name: gombie

Your fighting experience: I fighted an undead really close but he ran away with spawning zombies. I also was a guard and even rp killed someone I'm good at fighting if it is close combat.

How long you have played Minecraft: Since the start of it.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: for about almost

an month now.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: Cause i am an guardian i have experience with evil at least the undead. And i do everything to help the good innocent poeple of Aegis!

Theragorn is an farmer who lives right now at an Farm at kingsroad ((protected)) Mostly he made he's money doing jobs and helping in war times agianst the not living one. Theragorn meeted many poeple on he's travells and helped an ((newplayer)) man out. That could live on he's farm for same days sharing he's food and savety with him.

Other Information: I have done many wars for now and know ho to get close to someone without getting seen and well i hope ill be acepted.