Vortice Tianrui Host Club

[!] Golden envelopes would have been sent out all over Aevos 

As you go to open the letter a wax seal of a hummingbird would have been used to keep it closed. Once open, a missive on ornate rice paper could be pulled out.

letter.png

“Greetings to our beautiful & lovely patrons of Aevos. We of the Tianrui Host Club wish to open our doors to you once again for our first event within this new land and our fourth time opening. Come, be served by our lovely hosts and hostesses. We look forward to seeing you there.”

ee1b7ee113622a482758de722e48acc3.jpg

As you move to turn the paper around, you would see the time, date & place the event would occur.

Wednesday, June 14th at 2pm EST.

The Sovereign State of Vortice, at the Game Room

If you have any questions of how to get to Vortice, please bird Kin

Spoiler

(My account is AnimeWolf0080, and my discord is Anime_Wolf#0080) 
Please also bird me is you are looking to work the event.

A certain wood elf would happily read through the golden envelope, showing it over to his partner as he spoke "do you want to come with me? Mi amor?" he asked yet seemed to plan on dragging her even if she was hesitant.

"Uh ... they do know what 'Host Club' means, right?" she grimaced, nudging the man beside her to pass the flier over. "Gross."

@MailC3p

Lenora smiled as the missive went out. She was looking forward to the event

A musin would looking at his copy of the invite nodding a bit “Maybe they will have chocolate coated wooden planks. I should ask ahead of time.” He went to start writing a letter in reply to the invite

3 hours ago, UniBearse said:

A certain wood elf would happily read through the golden envelope, showing it over to his partner as he spoke "do you want to come with me? Mi amor?" he asked yet seemed to plan on dragging her even if she was hesitant.

A particular high elf hummed looking up to the Ame as she hung upside down from a circus aerial hoop, she held the missive and read it while staying in upside down in the air and thought for a moment "we'll i suppose i could tag along and see what its about, I've ne heard of a... host club?... before?" Floria said as she looked to the missive with a quizzical look "this might be an interesting turn of events..." this time the elfess mumbled before she gave the missive back and continued with her circus act practice