A Votive Conjuncture

Mady

qeQzTGWm4mDhIO_KNn8051NxLjEMGRSY5SbpJiq4m_3wYbh9L-fxskxI40IUvdepzNPSU760BtnhVwTHYcdLY7KSEdnvO3e0C4t45z2RF1sR0ed-Ze_v28C7bB_7RKqwuPaT2Cl-u16JEodMynq4DNA

The Wedding of Elena Novellen and Robyn de Lyons

p_K7PSOcWeGo9Hx7LmvbnBUyxbiEPuHU71DaBWfhFr8KBAe5NV40aAH8hDXrsp4036L3fcYNx-DsE7xNHNorgIyesdb56I6dpo-szkzBP5WIitUhc7bemOd4htFBjzyw015oz6zWA0FxCrknNaDhS7k

7hA06DUwFWfbu7rguHEmRdeSiHL7t7yrg4ijnahFxPVjPR2A2J59jbSf97QHp51lqmE-KgIdNFHV7pLgIqkfXUQFpBIZV7hXZ460tsSlEUXGVFgyKhV4EWEDGOMY3FLRuWKXP48ye9lbDxANLHgAuno

It is with great happiness that the Crown announces the engagement of the Princess Royal Elena Casimira and Segnor Robyn de Lyons to be wed. An innocent friendship between youths quickly blossomed into a strong love which has endured tragedy and has crossed continents, only now to be joined in holy matrimony. For years the couple has worked in service to the Crown and Kingdom and now the same will soon continue with the two united as man and wife.

THE NUPTIAL CEREMONY

The official wedding ceremony will be open to the public citizens of Balian and the allies of the Kingdom. Held directly outside of the capital, an island discovered to host a looking glass pool akin to the blessed Waters of Gamesh was discovered by the engaged couple upon their first excursions into these strange and uncharted lands which would eventually grow into the capital of Potoregne. 

Conducted by His Eminence, Teodosio Cardinal Tyria, the ceremony will take place upon the Isle de la Esten. Following the ceremony, celebrations will be held in the ballroom of the Palatio Arancione where food, drinks and further merriment will take place. 

Spoiler

Thursday June 22nd @5:00 PM EST/10:00 PM GMT at Isle de Esten

SPECIAL INVITES ARE EXTENDED TO THE FOLLOWING 

His Royal Majesty, Adrian I of Balian and his Royal pedigree. @ErikAzog

The House of de Lyons. 

His Royal Majesty, King George of Haenseti-Ruska and his Royal pedigree. @gusano

His Royal Majesty, King James I of Aaun and his Royal pedigree. @LithiumSedai

Matriarch of the Cove of Naehvelen, Miven and her citizens. @WestCarolina

Sir Garedyn the Green of Urguan.

Her Ladyship, Aleksandra vas Ruthern of Haense. @Moenah

Don, Casimir Vilac and his pedigree. @LazyBacon220

Segnore, Albert Novellen d'Petra and his pedigree. @Andustar

p_K7PSOcWeGo9Hx7LmvbnBUyxbiEPuHU71DaBWfhFr8KBAe5NV40aAH8hDXrsp4036L3fcYNx-DsE7xNHNorgIyesdb56I6dpo-szkzBP5WIitUhc7bemOd4htFBjzyw015oz6zWA0FxCrknNaDhS7k

Signed,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Princess Elena Casimira, The Princess Royal, Countess of Rosemoor, Royal Legate to the Crown. 

SEGNORE, Robert de Lyons, Head of House de Lyons, Royal Magister to the Crown.