THE FIST OF GOD

fluffycop

THE FIST OF GOD

15th of Tobias’ Bounty, 133 SA

john_1_1.thumb.png.f79ed1b64f0b757c27de852b91d3d132.png

“Who is our enemy? Guide my hand and I shall strike” 

- Cardinal Jonathan seeking guidance from the Lord

In the name of our most Holy Lord God,

The unrighteous are struck down by ecclesiastical warriors of the unseen hand of the Messiah! The men of the Canons Regular are proud to record in the annals of the Before Time - while the Chosen remains yet unknown to the world - a bombastic victory over the cretinous aggressors of Minitz!

To start, let us begin at the seeds of conflict. Good sir Theo, a brave and virtuous knight, was unceremoniously attacked by Minitzian barbarians whose motivations remain unknown. Surely the good Theo could not have been harming anyone, for he was speaking gayly with a new acquaintance! Nevertheless, with the aid of this acquaintance (evidence of his good nature), Sir Theo was able to escape unharmed from the rude assailants.  Unsatiated with the lack of blood shed, the aggressors took it upon themselves to stalk the good lands of the Canons Regular to fulfill their dastardly desires. Many good men were frightened out of their stockings at the sight of the unruly band, but they remembered the Lord God’s words to their ancestor Exalted Horen:

“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.”, and thus these humble men were able to find their courage.

To this the men, in solemn unity, replied:

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

These righteous men now knew that the favor of the Lord was with them, and with the radiance of a thousand suns they assembled to dislodge the bloodthirsty raiding party. No corporeal entity could impede in the search for the Messiah. Our good heroes confronted the brigands - outnumbered and unarmed - yet they knew that in soul they were a thousand times the better. With a zealous furiosity our pious band of heroes courageously charged into the mists of the opposing horde who were met with holy uppercuts and kicks.

Spoiler

Our resident illustrator has compiled a “motion picture”. Please flip the pages in rapid succession to view the battle in lifelike detail! 

The unholy were expelled in no time at all! The men, bloody and bruised, came out victorious with a smile and thanked God for guiding their righteous punches. Surely this astounding victory has demonstrated the ever increasing favor of the Divine! Scholars theorize that these winds of change must mean that the Messiah will soon be discovered! 

Oh Lord God, bring the cowards before me.

And let my fist project your fury.

Edited by fluffycop

"Absolutely beautiful, this is amazing. Its exactly what i was thinking when i was apart of this attack." - Alvar Beckett

Edited by VibrantEG0

Vyllaenen attempts to return a stolen book he retrieved from one of the Minitzian thieves. Unfortunately it was unclaimed, and now rests within the Order's library. 

Young Brenard, Squire of House Mogg, rejoices whence this joyful news reaches his ears. He rushes off to ask his Knight permission to fight in the next battle.

Geoffry Mogg would go home and ice his knuckles

Spoiler

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Father Petyr hums as he reads over the propaganda of the excommunicated individual. He peers at the 'motion picture' assembled as well, examining the remarkable skill that some of these armoured individuals had slaughtering unarmoured and unarmed innocents with axes. He puts it away, resting his eyes as he continues penning books to be published for the faithful at a later date.

Spoiler

Since when did Administration allow conflict/raids again? It's been disallowed for about two weeks now while the system is reworked with no notice of it being restored. I would hope that any players killed would regain any lost mina or items that they lost to this fight if this was against the rules. It wouldn't be fair for players to lose items and mina that they may have kept on them under the expectation that conflict would not be happening due to the current situation.