I've been gone for almost a year now, Ask Me Anything

Keefy

Curiousity is strong and so here I am once more

I aint coming back to the server but I'm bored so lets go I guess lol

How goes your personal projects?

4 minutes ago, ColonelClassy said:

How goes your personal projects?

Unfortunately slow but every movement forward is better than nothing or going backwards. I'm trying to get into at least the small streaming scene for something enjoyable to do since I am desk bound and on a game when not taking care of the house. I've been far and above better than I was in the past mentally, which has helped!

Do you agree that Paul Bunyan is a kaiju?

What is the meaning of life?

Are you going start your streams again I liked them 

2 hours ago, FloralHedgehog said:

What's your current favorite video game?

It's a tie of a few.

Breakdown for the OG Xbox, Rainworld, Rimworld, and Elden Ring. Hades is also in there.

2 hours ago, AstriaS said:

Do you agree that Paul Bunyan is a kaiju?

Yes, so is great grape ape, I will die on this hill.

2 hours ago, Rayalia said:

What is the meaning of life?

Joke: MONEY

Serious: Finding your peace. I've my issues and anxieties and jitters but I've found most of my peace. Now I live to keep it that way.

34 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Are you going start your streams again I liked them 

Yes, I have been streaming again. My streamer handle has changed to Keefy_The_Shroom. It's been slow cause important irl stuff, but I intend to churn out content both alone and with some friends. :D

How does grass feel?

4 minutes ago, flexMate said:

How does grass feel?

Ironically I don't get outside much for reasons.

But not having to worry about clique cluster fucks souring my mood or giving me a headache is a relief. I ruined some friendships cause of this place and one day I'd like to fix em.

Just not on lotc. This place isn't worth it anymore lol, I'll bring the grass into my house to keep myself from slipping if that's what it takes.

How about a few interesting questions from your buddy pal? <3

What is your biggest regret of not doing something on LOTC, like something you could/should have done but never did experience wise that you would have looked forward to?

If you could purchase and sustain one insanely frivolous and outrageous thing, what would it be?

Despite the ups and downs you've had, what is the biggest positive you could say you've had?

On 6/18/2023 at 6:17 PM, ItsMyWorld66 said:

How about a few interesting questions from your buddy pal? <3

What is your biggest regret of not doing something on LOTC, like something you could/should have done but never did experience wise that you would have looked forward to?

If you could purchase and sustain one insanely frivolous and outrageous thing, what would it be?

Despite the ups and downs you've had, what is the biggest positive you could say you've had?

I regret not doing better. For my characters they all did what they were made to do: They made stories. I don't have any regrets there. 

One of those bed-desks with a monster computer built in. 

I, despite the losses of other friends, the biggest positive are the friends that I still do have. 

If you had to choose, would you rather fight 10 horse sized chickens or 10 chicken sized horses?

On 6/22/2023 at 7:45 AM, Proddy said:

If you had to choose, would you rather fight 10 horse sized chickens or 10 chicken sized horses?

The chicken sized horses. Normal chickens alone would **** a homie up.