5 years of the Pole

Olox_

Top five female characters.

What makes you stay on LOTC, and to adhere, what is the No.1 reason of your stay?

(Big respect for including Tylos I)

40 minutes ago, Optimus420 said:

Top 5 Favorite Raevir? :)

That is such a hard question. I did not meet many Raevs on my way...

1. Jan Ivanovich

2. Istvan Matyas Ivanovich (must be here, since we will be in-laws)

3. Ser Sveneld

4. -

5. -

34 minutes ago, zuziee said:

Top five female characters.

1. Marlene von Alstreim

2. Aleksandra vas Ruthern

3. Ottilie Franziska Castile

4. Calliope Renata von Alstreim

5. Princess Renata di Savoie

40 minutes ago, rep2k said:

What makes you stay on LOTC, and to adhere, what is the No.1 reason of your stay?

(Big respect for including Tylos I)

What makes you stay on LOTC, and to adhere, what is the No.1 reason of your stay:

My friends. I made many new and good friends over the last two/three years and I am glad I can spend time with them on the server really. That is what keeps me going to be frank.

whos ur big inspiration / mentor on this mineman world of ours

I always wanted to ask whether you had actual beef with Wulfery. He drove me a bit nuts back in the Vistulia playergroup days, but probably for different reasons than you if you two didn't get along.

1 hour ago, Frymark said:

whos ur big inspiration / mentor on this mineman world of ours

This will sound weird but I do not have one person. I learn from different people when it comes to different things. If I had to mention it, then I certainly would: LithiumSedai, you (as weird as it sounds), Reece, Lion etc.

1 hour ago, Ibn Khaldun said:

I always wanted to ask whether you had actual beef with Wulfery. He drove me a bit nuts back in the Vistulia playergroup days, but probably for different reasons than you if you two didn't get along.

First of all - good question.

Me and Wulfery met back in 2018. I was a pinktag back then and knew little about the server. We did not become friends until 2020 I think, but our friendship had ups and downs. Me and my group left Vistulia because he did not want to agree on certain things we have agreed upon previously. Also some matters regarding Savoy remained unresolved at the time, and I was quite salty - I admit. In the end we explained everything but I think this left a sour taste in both mouths. Now he is banned, so I do not really think of him and what could have gone better or worse.

48 minutes ago, DahStalker said:

Sawona is more op

She's not. Bye.

On 7/1/2023 at 11:50 AM, Olox_ said:

Hello from greyscale Poland.

I am here for exactly five years now but it is the first time I am doing AMA. Feel free to ask about anything really...

This is all, have a good saturday.

5l5R-6SXJNQmCxpkWJ6nqCr5bgdYYcVAHIh3fb_9VxohmCPyRHuTKJ5EXywtNI3G3LswhTs43hdy_TkbEG5TPn6-q3DQ9Oy6AxfVdkvPZW6NMTN3rJHZLCIbaX68xjt-k4p1CySP-O-NC2OhXxOBlmg

FENN IN ATLAS BE LIKE

17 hours ago, Olox_ said:

First of all - good question.

Me and Wulfery met back in 2018. I was a pinktag back then and knew little about the server. We did not become friends until 2020 I think, but our friendship had ups and downs. Me and my group left Vistulia because he did not want to agree on certain things we have agreed upon previously. Also some matters regarding Savoy remained unresolved at the time, and I was quite salty - I admit. In the end we explained everything but I think this left a sour taste in both mouths. Now he is banned, so I do not really think of him and what could have gone better or worse.

I just wanted to learn your side, because admittingly Wulfery tried to make out most of the conflicts that occurred between Daeland/Vistulia & others as people having personal vendettas or players OOCly upset about his openness about his real life pagan beliefs. Since he is banned for being a nonce, I really don't care how I pull my punches against him but he got on my nerves fairly often because he didn't like that I played a monotheist character (I do so for personal conviction reasons as I am Muslim in real life and any display of kufr (disbelief) is a big no-no). You always struck me as an even-keeled player and really nice to communicate with so I didn't believe any of the negative framing of why Vistulia and the Lvinsk/Grodno group went separate ways

On 7/4/2023 at 9:37 AM, Acostrob said:

thoughts about PiS

I ******* hate PiS...

On 7/6/2023 at 8:48 PM, Olox_ said:

I ******* hate PiS...

unfathomably based