A Time Long Past..

Pinks

S4UE98sp6kCEP2UOKqddAxWcLZhUo9MgU09ZhAkgg15ULmb4qptrflfMFWGbP5lg-7NXGX3KAUE3kzWz12rqjRQuvsDbLihJoFwlCWh6N3S3Fe3TkQrXe0Dh_PeEc9c_LXoE4Zkvy8SvwvtQXF3oNlM

[!]
A scroll decorated with aurum and silver was placed upon the notice board of norland

My name is Estrid Sigvardson, One of the last living grandchildren of Sigmund Sigvardson, In the early days of Almaris, my great uncle, Ragnar, and great grandfather, sigmund, served the Norlandic Kingdom and was granted the title of baron for their deeds and was allowed to govern over Bjornfjall, building his estate only to cower away in it when his kingdom needed him the most

During the battle of Cartef Mor, my grandfather did not lift a finger to support the battle against the uprising, Passing the stories down to his children and grandchildren that he simply did not have the manpower to assist the Norlandic people, calling its leadership tyrannical, blaming norland and its people for his failures,  As one of the Last living descendants of his lineage I condemn the actions of my ancestors and Assume any and all responsibilities that may be given to me in service to the kingdom to redeem my families name once again and earn the honor on which was spat on by his actions.

ooc: Forgive the image posting, I haven't learned how to convert them yet.

Queen Hilda grinned, placing the missive among her other important documents. "Let us hope that brother of hers does not ruin her prospects."

2 minutes ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

r

Ah yes, R

Baldr nods as he reads the public missive. He seeks the warmth of the Father's Flame to contemplate. After his prayers he seeks the King out.

"As Edvard had been redeemed upon those most ancient mountains, so might Estrid redeem the honor of her family. I ask you give unto them your favor, King Balon, let the Sons and Daughters of Sigvard find glories and honors in our Kingdom."

2 minutes ago, Qaz_The_Great said:

Baldr nods as he reads the public missive. He seeks the warmth of the Father's Flame to contemplate. After his prayers he seeks the King out.

"As Edvard had been redeemed upon those most ancient mountains, so might Estrid redeem the honor of her family. I ask you give unto them your favor, King Balon, let the Sons and Daughters of Sigvard glories and honors in our Kingdom."

God if i could like this several times i would

The long-forgotten adaranth picked up his sword and left for the north as soon as he received the news.

Vykk's eyes scan the scroll, uncertain of his stance on allowing the descendants of a traitor back into Norland. The condemnation of Sigmund, however, offers a glimmer of hope. "Perhaps" Vykk muses, his voice cautious yet open. "They have the chance to redeem their clan and prevent history from repeating itself." The weight of past betrayals hangs in the air, but Vykk acknowledges the potential for change. The descendant's plea holds the promise of a fresh start, a chance to rewrite their family's legacy. "It is a delicate matter" Vykk reflects, his words tinged with caution. "But if they prove their loyalty and ensure their support for Norland, they may find forgiveness."

Amir looked at the document with a fading smile. His breath hitched in his chest as his hands shook a bit. "Hijo de puta.." He hissed under his breath. "If I see that... him.." He scratched at his thumb. "No. I can't see him again.." He took in a breath, then walked off.

Io hopes they can become friends with Estrid, just as their ancestors were once friends.