Gathering of Lances of 1932

HugoAntero

6N65KeO4vEyEzMo43JjtXxoc90qHUwX0uGRMsG1XkYD8USNyK1ZgmGjxI_Ic6OEWhMDfhno_o6xvWVmM6ZL-Jqm7T_2l9TxfaV9nssb6m5OWm-jxtnxyK3L78FxGWeo0XIXV1dU0OhKl8-X1wmGVGjl4_f4v2c1WF8fCtzXH0fpMeqxShCUoJWODcxn2PQ

LANZENSAMMLUNG VON 1932 I.T.

Gathering of Lances of 1932 I.T.
Issued by the Order of Saint Tylos
in the year of our Lord 1932 I.T.

dgo0ySNqVDU34AH1ifL0AEif101jLOB8sxZT8QvmABjj6vhsSWcRh_lGe7P1z6ptRQUAlS0H81qXaCMmpMIb271I3vRM2wdwWkCvQhqbbRNaDNm2Cl4APydjPe7pZAQGD6C529ymdf1IMzgFwEqi7xI

Spoiler

Music:

YRvWWIaSbmICxKDxZZI40zGWEmgqTQwNajIZkCl-e9k2RiwC4G7i5f1JZaOa6qcsHpnUydaP0pZXQYsS5b9uSW2Ep6cb_sRfP3U9Q_r400RKtQGZc_2M7IaDxn7sWN5x4dy9ActTviWF7JVVRXnz1iw

dgo0ySNqVDU34AH1ifL0AEif101jLOB8sxZT8QvmABjj6vhsSWcRh_lGe7P1z6ptRQUAlS0H81qXaCMmpMIb271I3vRM2wdwWkCvQhqbbRNaDNm2Cl4APydjPe7pZAQGD6C529ymdf1IMzgFwEqi7xI

RITTER VON TYLOS UND MINITZ,

Following the scheduled gathering of ritter and lance of the sons and daughters of Tylos, various topics of discussion were held;

Thus, it is discussed by the ritters;

• The discussion of the departure of the Theonii

The departure of the Theonus family being a huge hit to Minitz, and the Order of Saint Tylos. One Ritter and two Squires had left.

• The Petran Mage Problems and Heres

The topic of evil magicians living within Petra, the new hometown of the Theonii.

• The construction of a Pallisade Network

A pallisade network on the outskirts of Kanunsberg will be brought up with the Erstkanzler.

• The call for more men and materials

The topic discussed covered the need for more Squires as per the departure of two Theonii Squires. And the gathering of materials for the aforementioned Pallisade network.

• The appearance of a Frankish fort next to Kanunsberg

Concerns were raised and possible options were discussed. Nothing concrete yet.

• The retirement of the current Herrenmeister of the Order of Saint Tylos

Yvian Ritter Galken is retiring after decades of servitude to Minitz and the Herzog.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET,

His Honourable, Peter Ritter Stroheim RKSTSR

Ritter of the Order of Saint Tylos, The Stallion of Reinmar, Kastellan of Langhof

0kCAqH2ku9iXfwG9qMG1x2lbZnFPNVyLlqipGfaOWK_WhmOecYdUKh-wI32qo1xnEy5Q9kM9u3OPlnNAkXgCfevn976Eg9u0i86s2TQVQDL8Z6ac0rBqfJjkz3CTSZusQBwV4ktVBiqHbBxfuD-x1kc

His Excellency, Yvian Ritter Galken HMSTSR

Herrenmeister of the Order of Saint Tylos, The Stallion of Reinmar, Kastellan of Draussen, Hochgeehrte of Minitz

ijJhvgB6MJeHWeGpqMvhdTR7QESKGgdSw7c0nqJn2ctVTq85QXaZTtdgI7OzkI16oLUIqeboF6i0yWpyvunjg24tNAPlkRWQzzh-afxIIJ8aW0topL8gpkTpI2Zk_FT7Jhxq_3aqjxqSaUA4LkO6eCywvNHvDEkt70t0LhKnj67zXhqSmFP2KDSsGE71_Q

His Grace, Brandt I Wilheim Barclay Herzog von Minitz KIH, KBS, KRE, GMSTSR,
Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Grand Peer of Aaun, Warden of the Franklands,
High Chief of the Reinmaren,

LORD VANDALORE

tL3ESEhg3RklHfn46CwxsOKsNryz12yupsFeWUZnxBxAIV-levi1chLo4EUGxj7TY4RN9vv6PKEVJX5wnD8O6eRPCPpefcgfsrkN5by41dTgWpp6rvXdQsJn5vQNI3vjypj6r8OnK3LdDpsdpVfUL7aRAagv1I8uWFLwYhNOCkglRwu7Js8_cpT0GlGaHw

From within his home, the elderly Karl von Theonus let out a long sigh as a messenger of the Grand Prince delivered a copy alongside the daily news. "It is Theonus, there is no 'i'" he rambled on towards himself in an increasingly exasperated tone. "It has been twenty years since ich came here. There has never been an 'i'!" After a moment of this, one of the scribes in his employ dragged the elderly man back to his room to slumber. His eternal battle with the plural of his family's name continues forevermore.

A magus encroached on the city of Minitz, shielded by the night sky in her traditional dark garb. She adjusted a hood over her brunette tresses as she walked. She heard the mutters of evil mages - these remarks caused a grin, the only enjoyable part of her short stay. 

However, she was gone before the sun lifted over the rooftops.. 

Reading the missive, the Archduchess of the Petra would send a letter to leader of the Order of St. Tylos, requesting that all information regarding dark magicians be tendered directly to she, herself, in order for the capable members of the Riverguard to be deployed to investigate such matters.