7 years of dw*rf brain

Nooblius

image.png

7 years since wee little A_New_Noob made a forum account, 5 days later did @TakeMeT0TheFae accept my application. In those 5 days, my older brother who once played forced me to take handwritten notes on all of dwarven history so I can make a proper dwarf character. A cave dwarf nationalist called KRAR BRAVEBEARD (exceptional I know) who would go on to do absolutely nothing of note.

It's been a long while since I joined this server, and I've had a lot of fun getting to know a lot of the communities in my free time, especially of course my two loves Urguan and Adria.

Ask me anything!

Expect a response in 1-2 business days.

What did you did to seadaedra? Now that I think about it since you showed up he has disappeared

When welf?

When will Markus come collect the apples and pears?

Most memorable experience?

2 minutes ago, WestCarolina said:

When welf?

HALT, THIS IS A CERTIFIED DWARVEN POST. PLEASE TAKE YOUR ELVEN SHENANIGANS AND LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

1 minute ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

When will you help me become the king Urguan needs?

How small is your nose

Why are you so stinky stanky old

When you make an actual dwarf, idiot robot.

We met IRL so you know of course that my schnoz is a good size, though not as robust as my older brother's.

I would have stuck around in Vailor if my older sister didn't tell me to avoid online communities, wisely. 

3 minutes ago, sneakybandit said:

What did you did to seadaedra? Now that I think about it since you showed up he has disappeared

Both of us were ambitious cave dwarves who were pushing the niche of religious craftsdwed. he had to go. I sold him into slavery to the Drumm Clan.

3 minutes ago, WestCarolina said:

When welf?

When I'm retired on Markus I might return to Veren/Verde/Veroo/Vern, esp as I think I've settled on name Vern. Veroo is a close second. I don't really see myself wanting to main another human or dwarf after I'm done with Markus for some time, it'd be too hard to not immediately gravitate to a major position. It's why I'm away from dwarves rn- need to fade into obscurity to have an authentic experience again. Though orcs might tempt me.

Markus has scammed Miven and, honestly, it's embarassing for you to bring it up. The only round red exchanged between Markus and Miven will be a bloodied mace when he caves in the dirty pagan elfski's skull.

Probably when I realized that Norli was going to become king of the dwarves, because it was a bit of a watershed moment that was genuinely unplanned before that. However, my favorite story that I'll never forget is when Morag Goldhand was Crucified. 

4 minutes ago, Optimus420 said:

When will Markus dye his hair black?

It's prophesized that he will go bald and then regrow his hair black.

6 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

HALT, THIS IS A CERTIFIED DWARVEN POST. PLEASE TAKE YOUR ELVEN SHENANIGANS AND LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

a691b2b1250738a3f7870698f09df540.png

How old are you?
Where do you live?
Single?

Yo why are you on my steam friend list. How the **** did you get there

1 hour ago, Optimus420 said:

When will Markus dye his hair black?

I suggest u shut up and stop putting bad ideas into his mind

who was your fav character and why was it Markus?

Follow up from above:
Runesmithing rewrite when? 😛

Who is your best friend and give me 3 reasons to why it's me?

When did you realize you had to take a step back from dwarves for real?

After your time on ST what are your thoughts on the server's direction ST wise?

Do you want to marry me?