7 years of dw*rf brain

Nooblius

how honking badonking are your booblius's?

what has dw*rf brain done to you thus far, what do u think the affects are?

how is h*man brain improving ur life, have u enjoyed a-moving over to the h*man side?

13 hours ago, Serf said:

How old are you?
Where do you live?
Single?

931 Thomas Jefferson Pkwy, Charlottesville, VA 22902

Yes, hmu

13 hours ago, Tabby64 said:

Yo why are you on my steam friend list. How the **** did you get there

That's a good question, idk what game we played. I'm gonna remove you so you can't tell when I'm ignoring you and playing Total War: Attila instead.

12 hours ago, zuziee said:

I suggest u shut up and stop putting bad ideas into his mind

who was your fav character and why was it Markus?

Korgi Jewelbeard Goldhand is my favorite character by far, though maybe my least played. A merchant conman character is one of my favorite dynamics, and as my 3rd Goldhand persona I feel like he's the most well honed towards interesting RP, whilst the others had actual accomplishments. 

I mean
image.png

Look at this motherf*cker he's awesome

12 hours ago, creamynoteblock said:

when will u teach me runesmithing

When either Tabby64, BuffBadger, Cpt_Noobman, DiscoLiquid or some other person finishes their write.

5 hours ago, Juvens said:

Follow up from above:
Runesmithing rewrite when? 1f61b.png

My main view on that now is I want to help people start working on their owns and be confident in writing based off lessons I learned. I don't expect someone to write the write I would want to do for me, so I don't want to just tell them what to do because they'll either do it a way I don't intend or they'll just constantly ask me to do it for them, and I just don't have the motivation for that right now. However, I am still trying to iron out the World Lore with staff and I think that much will at least go well as there's not much really to think over other than just find out what Loremasters want fundamentally then I can easily write in details.

4 hours ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

Who is your best friend and give me 3 reasons to why it's me?

When did you realize you had to take a step back from dwarves for real?

After your time on ST what are your thoughts on the server's direction ST wise?

Do you want to marry me?

1 you stick by me and hear me out even when we disagree on smtn major 2 you stuck up for me when I didn't feel like sticking up for myself 3 you're spanish so +20 diplomatic relations automatically

Well, I kinda made the decision multiple times and kept trying to, but would fall back into things. Playing another character with good RP makes it less a thing of ignoring people who are asking me to do things and now I can just say look I have other obligations now, which is true.

I'm open with ST and people what I feel like main improvements that can be made are, and I have reason to think there'll be implemented, or at the least heavily considered. I've enjoyed most things I've heard in last meetings I was in, which I obviously can't just leak, but really my main gripe is I feel fundamentally LOTC's lore system isn't conducive to an RP server. To note, I am on an extended hiatus, vaguely still on the team in some loose sense and hoping to return to do some events at some point.

I think I've answered this one very well.

2 hours ago, searose143 said:

favorite dwarf niece ????

Nara beats Hana purely because of the letter N.

2 hours ago, Borin said:

how honking badonking are your booblius's?

what has dw*rf brain done to you thus far, what do u think the affects are?

how is h*man brain improving ur life, have u enjoyed a-moving over to the h*man side?

That's sexual harassment.

An innate intense loathing for the ST. Jokes aside, I think the dwarven lore is some of the best lore on server, despite its canon and magical sides being severely battered down the last few years. I have noticed that there are things considered standard in dwarven community are severely lacking in humans, such as an obligation and pressure IRPly and semi-OOCly to really understand the identities you're using, and have some passion in them. The dwarven community gets a lot less handed its way, and makes a lot of mileage with what it can find. When I was Grand King and we had a week of very good activity, I think the first thing I said was "don't get arrogant, every week is thrive or die for us" or smtn like that. I think that was a negative mindset, and nowadays I prefer rather than fighting tooth and nail to be bigger than you are it's better to be bigger than you set out to be, lower standards and enjoying them.

Although Markus is my first main human persona, I considered my first Goldhand and first major persona to have been moreso a member of Adria within the Empire of Man than he was dwarf nations, because Kaz'Ulrah had fallen p early in that character's run, and OOCly I had been taught to schizo about Agnarum. It wasn't until late 2019 that I joined dwarves properly. Looking at Atlas, I only have nostalgic love for Belvitz and roads around Renatus, not for Agnarum, Holm or what's left of Kal'Tarak.

I considered my first Goldhand and first major persona 

eww what the ****?????? you were a covert G*ldhand this whole time?????? I feel so betrayed, I can't believe you've done this. 

On 7/15/2023 at 7:10 PM, Nooblius said:

My main view on that now is I want to help people start working on their owns and be confident in writing based off lessons I learned. I don't expect someone to write the write I would want to do for me, so I don't want to just tell them what to do because they'll either do it a way I don't intend or they'll just constantly ask me to do it for them, and I just don't have the motivation for that right now. However, I am still trying to iron out the World Lore with staff and I think that much will at least go well as there's not much really to think over other than just find out what Loremasters want fundamentally then I can easily write in details.

Heya and thanks for your reply!
How does one get started with writing lore? Like what would be the tiniest lore project one could start to get used to formatting and such? Aside from looking at the existing ones.
Also why did you not try to group together all the guys that are trying a Runesmithing rewrite? Do you still have hopes that it ever comes back?

Who is HANDS DOWN the STUPIDEST dwarf you have met irply.

also rate the dwarven elder clans from worst to best.