DENOUNCING THOSE OF FALSE FATES

Issued at Year 138 of the Second Age

IxN8sV4KhOkcqYr6_0WAOFi9G57E35tga4H5l3oldOGZDuQeDz56P646SlWXdxRYOEjiGuUYwiJcJDzncApMheYNVZw2xP4JNvByOgRhy4lZIpfIcUuNz54TNr-I0KTQE48woNmsxDkIS49WCHcE4pc

A few reports have come out regarding fortune tellers with dark magics, using the minds of our citizens with good faith left for their own malicious gains. No wounds are found on the victims, yet they are left exhausted and unable to work for our most serene state.

BANISHMENT OF THE PRACTICE

Fortune telling is against the law now, being declared a class C crime and makes the lawbreaker subject to a mandatory spook test. Further elaboration will be made within the codex as to what constitutes breaking this law under 2.6.3f.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Silver Lubba

"do fortune cookies fall under that?" a concerned citizen would ask.

1689652143928232.jpg

Tiwari nodded in agreement with this new law. “Dun’ feccn’ mess wit’ my Employees! Nellis issa good worker! Ye ‘ave no business usin’ yer’ dark magics on ‘em!” She exclaimed.

6 minutes ago, D3F4LT said:

"do fortune cookies fall under that?" a concerned citizen would ask.

The Silver Lubba very simply replies: "As long no person is saying they are real"

Local furniture elf and victim of fake fortune tellers says this was not the intended outcome, and where are the doctors it has been 3 months.

Juniper wonders what the hell happened....

Morgana would sigh loudly "I hate dark mages...only causing trouble. Either way...I hope the poor person will find a healer to take care of their problems..."

"Spook tests? What ridiculous wording." Spoke some lavish degenerate, "At least have the mental capacity to call us Darkspawn first."

"I wonder who that's for."

the Imp playing on the outer gates of Lurin as usual found a copy of the missive. Not reading it he just spit on it and continued to prance about

A young Ruthern, who has no real business seeing any news from Lurin, stops by the city to do some shopping. On his way out, he stopped to read the notice. "It's the same as what happened to John. . ."

The boy snatched the notice from the post it was tacked to, to take it home with him and show his friend. @TreeSmoothie

3 minutes ago, Nilyeet said:

A young Ruthern, who has no real business seeing any news from Lurin, stops by the city to do some shopping. On his way out, he stopped to read the notice. "It's the same as what happened to John. . ."

The boy snatched the notice from the post it was tacked to, to take it home with him and show his friend. @TreeSmoothie

The Galbraith laid in bedrest, in a comatose state up until now. He groggily blinked at the flier, brows furrowed as he read it. "They used dark magick on me!? Am I going to hell, now?"