ALL MY OPPOSITION LAY DEAD

fluffycop

Ursus Grandaxe approves of the message given by his Honoury Clan

sigmus would begin rambling with battered teeth and gums after having to chew through the steel gates that use to enclose norlands sewer system "Teh fauk ded deh go? wehs jost gettin started laddehs! Weh well nawt stawp untel norland hes ben reduced teh mere ashes!"

Gardalf Frostbeard smiles at this missive

Vulcanus couldn't contain his hearty laughter as he read through the decree, each word a poignant blow against the disgraced kingdom of Norland. His fingers traced the harsh lines of the message, a gleam of merriment and triumph dancing in his eyes. "Served them right, the cowardly lot," he muttered to himself. 

Ser Arthur Gant narrowed his eyes as he read the missive. He moved a candle close to the parchment and ran his finger under the word... "Inbred," he muttered to himself. "Well, tha' explains it. Legs're too twisted to leave their city."

[racist] Brother Odo visits a local church to pray for peace "May the innocents be spared from the various hordes that rove the countryside"

ab3fd96504feca72e92fb8f3a25b2ce7.png

Spoiler

d4cdae7a180f07e96030567a054d3142.png

3 hours ago, fluffycop said:

Tell us Balon, why so do you marry your sister? You accursed varlet, come out from your little bunker and see the pitiful lament of your sister-queen!

Somewhere Erik Erikson, the Ex-Northlandgrad Delivery Boy reads over the missive and slaps his belly. "Heh. Don't worry. It be quick."

"Oi'd call dat ah total Frostbeard victoreh" Vithor Frostbeard slapped his belleh

"All m' opps wiped, call me Mr'Clean." Elsiimah'Ceru made finger-bows and aimed at a target with a 'woosh' sound effect.

"I HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER!?" Hilda gasps, shocked by this revalation. 

Borin wipes the sweat off his forehead, a grim smile forming on his face as he recounts the daring raid to his fellow Frostbeard brothers back at the tavern. "Aye, it was a battle to remember, lads! We charged in like a storm, shield and axe in hand, and showed 'em the might of the Frostbeard clan. The Norlanders couldn't stand a chance against our ferocity and skill. Let this be a lesson to any who dare cross us, for the strength of the Dwarves knows no bounds!" He raises his tankard high, the sound of cheers filling the tavern, celebrating their victorious raid.

11 hours ago, fluffycop said:

I have unleashed a squad of ten musin

A musin repeatedly looked over this line of the missive “Where was my invite?” he questioned with a hum