INCIPE EXPURGATE

YPCTbRf0oDW7Uc20xaULnMyHX3LVC3i6REqnYSHyA6gBitvoskvDsGKZWdyK_z4PkKxwwBnA3Yv1cxeClsx757POaCu6AZrwnyY7lhQbZV-1r32-maFNmSPYEvYFHHbCA4xZ0ivodB6O7WrEz3D3nx0

VYQC4wLG3ePWet5YI3UsAnAhBtglSHkvXF99n4VjykJfrIvWLc3z8MRTe-f3OUeeXCFOTq18UFLnlj5BDq_q15E4Ts8wuKD4UTMeijzDDdzTZSStTm8msPrztZe4-qG9DwLuD_PIiWAPlb5A1N8x3oU

WES THU HAL and good tidings to the Holy Mother Church, 

In the many years of our lives in Minitz, we have pursued the art of Natural Philosophy, named Alchemy in layman's terms during my tenure. The cure to the Vampyric plague during our experiments have been made known to me. 

Having cured those souls who have been plagued by the Vampyric disease, and having slain many-a greater Vampire in our time, I believe that I am qualified to render my assistance onto the Church once more in this affair. 

Thus, let it be known that, Brandt Barclay offers assistance onto the Church regarding the curing and cleaning of the vampyric plague from Horen's kind through alchemical measures, should the assistance be needed. Cures shall be administrated ethically and effectively, putting to rot the ancient curse that has befallen some of mankind.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

Brandt Barclay, Knight of the Black Sepulchre, Deacon of the Mother Church

LORD VANDALORE

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Waclaw Jazloviecki shook his head in clear disagreement with the missive. “As it is a ‘disease’ taken upon oneself willingly, let them seek the cure themselves. Any vampire discovered not seeking the cure of their own volition is rejecting God’s only true path to salvation for their kind and should be dealt with without pity or mercy.”

"BIG MAN's creations are fresh ye, perfection ye. Even dah tick is fresh. BIG MAN made us dah way mans want ye n' to forsake dat jus' to liv for longah is bare bookey fam. Proppah wasteman to corrupt BIG MAN'S perfection to suck blood like a neek ting ye." Acolyte sev Arsen responded when he read the missive "Blud's gonna chef up any pussio dat **** wiff dis vampyre shit ye."

Sir Zugha read the missive slowly, but faster than he had before. His ability to read the human tongue seemed to be improving. "No' sure I agree." He popped a whole lemon loaf in his mouth as finished reading, crumbs going everywhere as he chomped. "Gonna have to ask the padre 'bout it."

He rubbed his sticky hands on his pants, then got up to look at a scroll he'd hung on his wall. He inspected the words on the scroll, then pointed to a part. "See 'ere? 'To the darkness I bring fire.' 'N' that's wha' them vampies are. Darkness." He pointed to another section. "I am the bane of his foes, and the woes of the treacherous."

He smiled now, understanding a bit more about how he felt on this matter. "I am the end. This...is oblivion."

The uruk walked out of his hovel and made his way down from the hill.

"Let the Dark be confined, not redeemed." Ysabeau reiterated while hiding a scroll with direct specifications to the well-known vampiric cure. 

xvNWPjtDjgx4Kjgbpc8dIPiQ-5bzVqMvNWox3sNWR_HTvn4G-RseTq_oenhN0s4H--Am3d4vli7u24dz93BuKyt5-JrpEqRUCJt22vYCoj5uclUKmMm813sM1kCxkFZbgUQq-cvLEndGNB0LZfnAdgg

hER9Ho4HWgUvd3lJyLobMa1MkyWpJMjpCqpRZPA8V1_XPLlgFyMToykBiVcKcAr1feJhlOHC4IEmgEGO3I3wxpa9NRp0WGDoHg0nfiFVBiSe3aHfYp9SChsGXlSUKFbu9e0uGbO_Pxl_JcaQEKcf1ks

dkTOEi83KaesTagNkg1Y0BEP-_4M3pc3U_E5-S8XfATf11LqYvXW8wZWlpVB6ktg0B1i60OpLYGr71tTDuGe-mYkO-I1vMVN55_UT8n94Dd9HFnI6pLHxjzLWwQkBfPvmIwgydcduygE5Jx1cxPoPaI

Issued on the 24th of Owyn’s Flame in the Year of our Lord 69 B.A.

To the Holy Mother Church and her Flock, 

During the reign of my father, King Alexander I, the role of alchemy within the Kingdom of Balian has grown increasingly under my own brother's reign, King Adrian I. With the increasing growth of Balianese citizenry through immigration and a new generation, and the interest of the alchemical arts rapidly becoming portrayed in everyday occurrences, it pleases myself and the Crown of Balian that our Blessed Holy Church sees the potential in the usage of alchemical practices to rid the realm of darkspawn and those who worship the Pretender. 

As Court Alchemist of the Kingdom of Balian, I affirm that my blessed kingdom will pledge to do right by our Holy leaders and use our skills to join in your conquest against the sinful nature of the Vampyric plague. My prior knowledge of the cure of vampyrism will be put to use in assistance with the Holy Mother Church and will be taught routinely to those in apprentice positions. 

hER9Ho4HWgUvd3lJyLobMa1MkyWpJMjpCqpRZPA8V1_XPLlgFyMToykBiVcKcAr1feJhlOHC4IEmgEGO3I3wxpa9NRp0WGDoHg0nfiFVBiSe3aHfYp9SChsGXlSUKFbu9e0uGbO_Pxl_JcaQEKcf1ks

May God Guide Us,

Her Royal Highness, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons, The Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca, Royal Legate to the Crown of Balian, Court Alchemist of the Palatio Arancione. 

ImqLYB_jcZjnp8TkP2GxKwJx0g0HrGPM7NOVOQ2ypU8FGAGbMUnDoHRepVazmrVujlNl2PqTL6JkQbwkRHCqlD2wVRovHwSaj6mUbwdVB0MU9CXQi3URWfw1nrv6bsFk_BGKnSbkdgfVoGaVGUuswhI