[Your View] New Colors & VIP Perks

Halt

Color Changes  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea to implement new color codes in some capacity?

• Agree
    • Neutral
    • Disagree

MAN THAT SKIN IS OLD HAHAHA

1 hour ago, MailC3p said:

Honestly why not make custom colors a non-VIP thing? It's not like you can abuse colors in any way

because legally VIP perks can only be these kinds of cosmetic things anyways (not allowed to give you an advantage)

this is the first time in 5 years there's been an actually possible idea for a non-aether vip perk

the server still needs money to operate

just put it at iron vip

lol .

1 hour ago, MailC3p said:

Honestly why not make custom colors a non-VIP thing? It's not like you can abuse colors in any way

+1

what about grass vip?

EZ coal VIP perk to get people to donate $5  who have not already.

While y’all staff folks are at it maybe add in a few extra colors for non-VIPs. The purpose of extra colors as a VIP perk should be to show individuality or have the color relate to your persona, not to have the perk be chat visibility in general.

does this mean we can finally give builders, lore, and event ST different colors on the in-game tab

It would be nice to have this back in the days of Aegis/Asulon. I think a $5 "Coal" donator perk would be easy and simple for people to get.

The entire VIP system needs an overhaul. Once you get longer item descriptions the perks become mostly insubstantial.

make everything pastel

moderation team cyan baby the union wills it

2 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

does this mean we can finally give builders, lore, an event ST different colors on the in-game tab

Yes, great idea, please, Idk anything about Boomsteel, Azhl or if an area is an event site.

I love to help people and answer their questions, but i'm still just a builder

Also give builders Cyan nametags again

Ofc more colors, even after 10 years of play I forget which of the highest VIP is which. Also nice for the story team to have set colors for their sub-teams. I think it makes sense having the basic colors for non-vip players and custom colors for VIP but I understand everyone wanting to change their colors, maybe making available in one of the lower options. VIP should also be revamped, but that's for another time. 

Mabey something like this for the VIP changes:

sd-georgia-light.png

sd-georgia-light.png

A lighter shade of purple, maybe like a lilac for bedrock (or the other way around)

8 hours ago, megavolter said:

That's cool, how recently did the 6 hexidecimal update happen?  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• framalam  »  Haseroth

COME BACK SIR! THE ORDER NEEDS YOU SIR!

• Unwillingly

new elf place? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/237716-a-summons-to-elvenkind-recruitment/

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

No Recent Status Updates