Rework Tile Mines

NotEvilAtAll

I'm not fond of how the mine cooldowns take 15 minutes to reset. This allows players to either loop around and collect multiple tile resources before the 15 minute cooldown is up or tab out and watch YouTube videos or TikTok videos while setting a timer for when the resource regenerates. This is hardly a proper way to do a resource system.

Ideally, instead of getting 16 resources per 15 minutes, you should get just 1 resource per 1 minute such that you can't tab out or run off to do some other errand while the mine regenerates. This way, the server can maximize the feelings of joy and accomplishment at grinding for materials. No longer will miners be distracted in their harvesting, for instead they are forced to stare at their monitor to await the exact moment the single node goes off of its short cooldown to collect it again, and again, and again, and again, and again until all of the iron or netherite or copper or gold or whatever they need is collected. Ore by ore, minute by minute, the mines of Aevos will be filled with miners dutifully awaiting their next piece of iron instead of AFKers doing something else.

This is my honest and sincere feedback pls implement it now devs.

Companion cubes for all!

So genius! I shall be chained to the monitor!

On a more serious note, current system is an atrocious RP killer that provides nothing of benefit (beyond the ores) to anyone who participates in it. Spending few hours just to get a couple of stacks of ore is mind numbing. I could have spent that time RPing.

And the delusion is that this makes nations trade is unreal. Most deals are just done "hey you want this? Yeah let's do it 1:1" you meet and swap mats is all.

Either have the ores deposit into your Kingdom vault, have it be a resource pit. Or have it deposit at the mine itself so at least you can RP guarding the mines. Anything beyond waiting 15 minutes for a node reset PLEASE

what if I just get aesopian to add urguanian tunnel worms that attack miners randomly

10 minutes ago, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

So genius! I shall be chained to the monitor!

On a more serious note, current system is an atrocious RP killer that provides nothing of benefit (beyond the ores) to anyone who participates in it. Spending few hours just to get a couple of stacks of ore is mind numbing. I could have spent that time RPing.

And the delusion is that this makes nations trade is unreal. Most deals are just done "hey you want this? Yeah let's do it 1:1" you meet and swap mats is all.

Either have the ores deposit into your Kingdom vault, have it be a resource pit. Or have it deposit at the mine itself so at least you can RP guarding the mines. Anything beyond waiting 15 minutes for a node reset PLEASE

As someone who does a lot of grinding, I am also someone who has done a lot of RP, quit your whining, if you don't want the resources, no one is forcing you.

8 hours ago, MailC3p said:

As someone who does a lot of grinding, I am also someone who has done a lot of RP, quit your whining, if you don't want the resources, no one is forcing you.

People want both though. But being a right-click monkey every 15 minutes isn't the most fun stuff, as Royal said, so you've gotta fix the system at least a bit

[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER

[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER[!] THERE IS NOTHING LEFT HERE TO GATHER

On 8/21/2023 at 7:38 PM, Adelemphii said:

what if I just get aesopian to add urguanian tunnel worms that attack miners randomly

Yes please

On 12/20/2023 at 8:25 AM, Aesopian said:

Yes please

I'll build them for you again..