Covered in mud, and seeds, and hay
To them the world’s their personal play

Quiet, quiet, quiet please
There’s been enough frivolity
I need fine wine and strongest cheese
That I may write my books in peace.

Edited by GoneEFK
Updating to latest version of track

Queen Amaya of Hanseti-Ruska overhears the tune and takes note of it immediately, finding herself both amused and amazed. She seeks out the scribe in a letter, penning such with haste.

"To the esteemed musician Grisell Balfour,

I caught wind of the lovely little tune you've written and I am stunned by your talent. Should you ever seek a place within the Royal Courts as a courtier of the arts - a courtly bard, musician, or otherwise, please write back at your earliest convenience."

- Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-consort of Hanseti and Ruska.

Spoiler

this is so cool!!! You have talent my friend :)

Leonid Marco d'Arkent-Kortrevich, the young aspiring playwright and author, listens to the quaint tune describing his generation. Leo, ever the ambitions one, would consider the scribe Grisel Balfour heavily for his future works of art.

On 8/26/2023 at 12:14 AM, sarahbarah said:

Queen Amaya of Hanseti-Ruska overhears the tune and takes note of it immediately, finding herself both amused and amazed. She seeks out the scribe in a letter, penning such with haste.

"To the esteemed musician Grisell Balfour,

I caught wind of the lovely little tune you've written and I am stunned by your talent. Should you ever seek a place within the Royal Courts as a courtier of the arts - a courtly bard, musician, or otherwise, please write back at your earliest convenience."

- Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-consort of Hanseti and Ruska.

Reveal hidden contents

this is so cool!!! You have talent my friend :)

Grisell Balfour receives the letter from Queen Amaya. With hands trembling ever-so-slightly in excitement, she writes a response:

"To her majesty Queen Amaya of Hanseti-Ruska,

I am very much honoured that you heard my musical round, and found enjoyment in my humble rhymes and melodies. I would be delighted to discuss the idea of working within the Royal Courts with you. I will visit you at the palace shortly, and will bring along the original copy of my poetry collection - The Book of Valdev - which I should like to give to you as a gift.

With gratitude, 

Grisell Balfour, Scribe of House Kortrevich"