Lore Sect Recruitment

ScreamingDingo

zL64IKHY216EdEb0eeripxZycr7B_H0OBfojBcm48LZ3P-GDPxfdDN1VZR5_sQAzSqzlvKZUI7HP4e9zonSy0Hyrj3kMhGoMDVOCpcNMzR11Q8cvIH0QthD4cdXIBQHP6ayxXjpkJnMYD-GELB5Qjw
nfKIfOcYkOgW3xw58dVwE9z_2EJrDQd89d1ZLheCrjnpazvgQ1oDNenmquCzu4ld4QEowo-SDDew0IJ-8ttbpNDQ0As8tccLWZxQ3NqwSrvJXKngHyJIjSNfVwjQr6iTNbeV2fkb0GWWWbki6LbJUA

Hi everyone,

The Story Team comes with a notice of recruitment for members of the Lore Sect. We are looking for members who are interested in lore and enjoy reading submissions to help guide the way to implement magics and other pieces that build the greater world.

We are specifically looking for people who will participate in Lore Voting and Magical Artefact Voting, to ensure that we can keep up with the demand of player submissions. You do not have to have experience with Lore and Magic on the server, but must have a drive to be ready to learn and understand the standards that are kept when reviewing pieces and ensuring that they are ready for the players to use.  

We are ideally looking for about 6 or so members to join the team, so we are eager to see who applies and get them through the interview process ASAP. The new map means there will be opportunities for joining in on projects and other aspects of the Story Team as we re-orient ourselves from the first few months of transition and truly settle into the map.

If you have any questions, please contact  kikowastaken, squak or ScreamingDingo on discord.

Apply here:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/1194-story/

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forms/54-story-staff-application/

What if you already made a staff app but would like to do this as well? Should I just edit the app?

2 minutes ago, Neviah said:

What if you already made a staff app but would like to do this as well? Should I just edit the app?

I'll have a chat with the interviewers and discuss this, no need to change your app since I can just make a note.

Lore lore lore

mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes time to join green apple team

Now to endure the wave of applications clogging the forums and to downvote all of them…

On 9/18/2023 at 6:57 PM, Moribundity said:

Now to endure the wave of applications clogging the forums and to downvote all of them…

Well well well