One Last Time

Javert

ONE LAST TIME

SO1G5aftwESR6fAfQAE6MYqxDNn2_peoLbum-JhJHUExH-rY2FXx4gmL3ck1u_SlOBAsvNvXptEF-ObI-J9ceGJZMs78kDEPAiEeBq85Zbso45eFwkI9UWlJdAQhPfsOQIqdL7RzhCDNPXrwD-fmjF4

Issued in the year 150 S.A.

Z4TOuFid5oaVX_R558tGceYT3VHyBOYcCBHGT6vni9t9YLwe9Bq0Fkeeoztn4iRiFYUYhWs7IX7MI89ZOpPCDsqvorQIQhoQrlvXwexAF2vhXtUUB0U8zG-ouRFAuJCvdEO-_vjMH9-08TLmet0F8hE

TO THE ALLIANCE OF ARMS;

I am Szymon I, Patriarch of House Roza and ruler of the Island of Cahir. I was most displeased when I heard of your latest missive. For decades my House has lived happily away from Almaris and Braevos, tending to our own lands and seeking no problem with those of the mainland. We blatantly ignored your claims to our titles for we thought that it was nothing but ignorant pretenders who had little involvement in the history of said titles.

In your latest missive, you proclaimed that you would enter an offensive military alliance against, in your own words, “any false pretenders that hail from the bloodline of Oisin O’Breathnach Roza.” This is a laughable bluff at best and, at worst, a suicidal threat. It also goes to prove that you who claim to be “Canonists” have little knowledge of Rozanian history in the first place. I do not have the time to use this missive to reeducate you in Rozanian history, so allow me to come to my intended point.

I, Szymon I, King of Cahir and Rozania, issue a formal declaration of war upon the Alliance of Arms for their slandering of the Royal House of Roza, their persistent pretending of titles, and claiming illegitimate authority over the conditions said titles are given out. None of you have any right to the Rozanian title, for not a drop of Royal blood seeps through your veins. I declare all of you pretenders, and proclaim that your lives are forfeit. There shall be no further negotiations, only War. I shall sail my army from Cahir unto the southern coast to do battle with any forces who seek to materialize against me.

Should you wish to spare yourselves, forfeit your claim to titles which do not belong to you. Even so, I am not a man without mercy. I do not come to conquer, only to make you understand that you do not have the authority to dictate titles which are not yours. You shall be sufficiently humiliated, your armies will be scattered, and you shall each be left with scars to show what defiance against the inevitable brings.

Prepare for War, pretenders.

Z4TOuFid5oaVX_R558tGceYT3VHyBOYcCBHGT6vni9t9YLwe9Bq0Fkeeoztn4iRiFYUYhWs7IX7MI89ZOpPCDsqvorQIQhoQrlvXwexAF2vhXtUUB0U8zG-ouRFAuJCvdEO-_vjMH9-08TLmet0F8hE

Informal Warclaim/Skirmish

Attackers: The Oisinite Rozanians/Kingdom of Cahir

Defenders: The Alliance of Arms

Time: tbd

War path:

yQGOOsMRjhLKXIpB4D8U-5s6LWA3E1N6sLlRHULyXWP9PqDTOOSqLDtejWE3D-Jy3uXhUKtqdrZAqcH_6naG9nMtCZFsloxpzIq3Kyc2nwGt9sFHnxi6rFCEOtSrQzzM95SO0tXZTuIklkgeunAWHqc

(Mod intervention is not requested or necessary. This is a laid-back skirmish that I and the leaders of the Alliance of Arms are organizing to give the server some RP. Big thanks to @MisterBlitzkrieg and @Harfleur for allowing me to schedule a fun little last hurrah for the Oisinites. Warclaim format was used because I thought it looked cool. In essence, we're just guys gathering up for a skirm because we want clicks.)

Spoiler

Mfw I forget to put the date I issued the missive. One sec y'all

"I swear upon GOD, these oisinites shall be dispatched with just as my father, Friedrich dealt with Rozanians in the past." He proclaimed, signing the lorraine as he went off to prepare for war

Elijahu Pinemaw's pen will be heavy tonight. It's ink will flow like a black ooze that is pumped from a heart. 

"A century of a disputed conflict, is finally gone. But in turn we have pushed ourselves into a war with the first people who dared to defy William Buckfort, before the bastardization of the Buckforts when it was pure." Elijahu said to himself in a room, perhaps with a few being able to witness it. "Allah willing, we, will, survive."

chewing on a mouthful of sand before emptying it back onto the shore sat a gray skinned demonic beast clad in his red sweater. He picked his ear and looked at the earwax as he prepared for war. His evil gang would not fall so easy on his watch.

Edited by Turbo_Dog
Goober detail