The King's Road Begins

[!] To the citizens of The Commonwealth of the Petra and those of Númendil, a grand missive was delivered, nailed to each and every sign-post, notice board and gatehouse.

The King's Road Begins

2023-10-22_22_58_42.thumb.png.c588f432465ff629c08b1449be5e09b0.png

-------------------===={ + }====-------------------

For far too long, the winding roads of our realms have gone unplanned, unloved, and untouched. But today, I, Cyris, King of the Weefolk, am most honoured to make a monumental announcement on behalf of the citizenry of Dúnwen. We are putting an end to the neglect of fair Aevos' infrastructure. We begin this venture with the restoration of the Grand Bridge that once gracefully spanned Loch Dúin in centuries long past.

But this is just the beginning! The construction of the King's road is underway, a testament to our dedication to Dúnfarthing and her neighbours. From the bridge's head, a grand brick road, meticulously crafted from chiseled stone, will stretch westward, reaching all the way to the distinguished borders of the Commonwealth of the Petra. It is my heartfelt plea to our neighbors in Númenost and of the Petra to seize this diplomatic opportunity. Let us, together, establish a dignified, travel-convenient, and, above all, cooperative connection among the Eastern nations.

This is no small undertaking for my kin, and I recognize the challenges that lie ahead for all of us. However, armed with determination, a hunger for grandeur, and a shared vision, our realms shall, at long last, be linked in a way that will leave an indelible mark on history. Let the world take note of this proud moment!

-=+=-

Sincerely, His Royal Majesty King King Cyris Collingwood the first, the second.

Thain of Dunfarthing and her vassals, Protector of the Wee, Lord of Greater Bramblebury, Honeyhill and the Hillmen. Father of Foxes, Liberator of Frogtopia, Slayer of Gods,  The Oathbreaker, Grand Wizard of Bogwartz: School of Shamanism and Housemagery, Tamer of the Forest, Chairman of the League Of Super Best Friends, Wielder of most holy Knoxscalibur, Emperor of the Holy Orenian Empire of Bywater, Shogging Champion, Attorney at law.

Mimosa Applefoot stands in awe at the sheer magnitude of this project

"Oi knew hirin' t'ose gnomish laborers was ah good idea!"

Spoiler

Tar-Caraneth took a break from slaying the ghosts that beleaguered her fair city to read her mail. She was contented to learn of the Halflings' dedication to public works projects! "GOD bless the hobbits in their endeavors - we shall surely aid them with this... When the ghost issue is sorted, anyway."

Pelym-Vagil Rivers nods "based" he says "champion of ve folk" he mumbles. "Finally, another road!"

HRH Paul, the Prince of Valfleur, responded with,

"Matrére! This is great initiative. I love the King of the Weefolk."

As the mother and son duo sat in the family dinner hall, they talked of roads and the Commonwealth's infrastructure.

@tilly

Patches, King of the Musin, looked up from the walls of his soon to be renovated castle. A cup of tea in his small hand and smiled.

”A fine day it is… I admire the wee folks craftsmanship. Perhaps I’ll take a walk to visit this new road of theirs.”

The Musin king sipped his tea and strolled away.