[✗] [Mass Amendment] - Death

MeteorDragon

In the event that PVP is preceded by an RP cause, would it still be illegitimate for it to impact CAs?

Pretty sure the pvp pk clause for klones was already removed since it originally specified pvp or crp death. I'm pretty sure all of the CAs/MAs that have PK clauses already don't count pvp- though I do agree with enforcing it on ones that do push for pvp over crp. This could be easily abused though by having all of your friends vote in favor of pvp and having you abstain or vote no to avoid consequence....

In my personal opinion, this is a needed addition for any Current CA and future CA. It will incite more magical warclaims, raids etc. since it gaves players a soft of safety net. I like it :D

3 minutes ago, rukio said:

Pretty sure the pvp pk clause for klones was already removed since it originally specified pvp or crp death. I'm pretty sure all of the CAs/MAs that have PK clauses already don't count pvp- though I do agree with enforcing it on ones that do push for pvp over crp. This could be easily abused though by having all of your friends vote in favor of pvp and having you abstain or vote no to avoid consequence....

If it is the case already, it's not listed on the lore pieces, so it deserves clarification. Not sure about what happened with Klones and as for people abusing it, I'm sure ST could catch stuff like that happening and enforce the timers anyways/give out warnings. This is mainly to protect these CAs/MAs from PVP cases they don't want to be part of. As it stands, I believe that most of these creatures wish to engage in CRP over PVP as it brings a better story. Why punish people for getting trapped in an unwanted PVP scenario?

Lower most CA's respawn timer too, lets them do more player-events and losing isn't a long respawn timer so they'll be more okay with losing.

See the Deadmen

3 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

If it is the case already, it's not listed on the lore pieces, so it deserves clarification. Not sure about what happened with Klones and as for people abusing it, I'm sure ST could catch stuff like that happening and enforce the timers anyways/give out warnings. This is mainly to protect these CAs/MAs from PVP cases they don't want to be part of. As it stands, I believe that most of these creatures wish to engage in CRP over PVP as it brings a better story. Why punish people for getting trapped in an unwanted PVP scenario?

I don't think you understood what I said. I'm saying that if you change the redlines to be this, when they already don't face consequences for pvp, people will abuse it and have their friends vote in favor of pvp and deny it themselves in some scenarios so they don't face the CD. You need to change the redlines you suggested a bit to make this not abusable. 

Yes +1 

all characters that dont have the ability to be revived by their friends should have a pk clause except for pvp. we should banish all the monks

9 minutes ago, wowj said:

Lower most CA's respawn timer too, lets them do more player-events and losing isn't a long respawn timer so they'll be more okay with losing.

See the Deadmen

If there's a way for people outside of their CA to pk them I think they should have a lower CD. If they don't I think it should be longer tbh. Its really annoying when ppl you kill just respawn instantly or within the day without extra effort (see: fw ritual being based) needed. Makes it all pointless.

Overall this is how it should be for CA's

A group rolling up and pushing for pvp when you're trying to build roleplay shouldn't net you a penalty

32 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

-snip-

Can you add golems to the list? 

I love death systems that involve going through any revival other than monks.

It lets people make fun of people for not PKing on first death, whilst having their own super special, basically infinite respawn setup!

The general consensus is if you don't call for PVP, you will not incur a respawn timer or mechanic if you die; this post was unneeded, but appreciated

Fear me.

I will teleport behind you and instantly kill you in a hardcore event. You will be PK’d and all that effort spent to get your precious MA and CA will be for naught. 

Just your very application on the server leaves you susceptible to the consequences of living in a world which I will torment. 

This post is meaningless because you can hide from PVP, you can hide from CRP, but you cannot hide from my events.