THE SILVER-CAELIAN ACCORD

Iverach

PG9EZUXX-2MVbwRs_Ly2B22R0bEcAQbdkyiu1KpiUC5B0AJTMKWqgM-j6ROmlMpZ48ldCfKvxBkFp4L-IZB7VU7gB2-SnEm6e1Mx-LvdYz62emKFJi1O2mlKSRE0ccI_yIjhFrXnucLY8MGU

RV5WX4DGo3alnUYcL8QZEujjlbwt8k9Tu_0tidD73I_Pr4RCpQEANDrf8Siud1aFZgi6ZZrR_46Vyna2KfFNwuDf0_nOBMmnD8EzwBrkfJ8xEksicFRG2tES3lAI6R61AjSrqFdmjTw6jZWa

THE SILVER-CAELIAN ACCORD

Agreed on the

5th of The First Seed, 153 SA

261. Ad Vbre Veliae

ARTICLE 1.   The peoples of Caelia agree to enter into a treaty of Dominion with the Silver Empire of Haelun’or, with the intent to form the Dominion of Caelia.

ARTICLE 2.   The Silver Empire of Haelun’or agrees to grant domestic autonomy to the Dominion of Caelia. This will include the authority to legislate and administer matters pertaining to its local governance, culture and welfare.

ARTICLE 3.   The Silver Empire of Haelun’or agrees to protect and defend the Dominion of Caelia.

ARTICLE 4.   The Dominion of Caelia agrees to provide military support to the Silver Empire of Haelun’or in times of war or peril. This support may include, but is not limited to, troops, resources, intelligence and strategic cooperation.

ARTICLE 5.   The Dominion of Caelia agrees to refrain from entering into political or military pacts with other groups or nations.

ARTICLE 6.   The Dominion of Caelia agrees to swear an Oath of Allegiance to the Silver Empire of Haelun’or and the Asulir, to be renewed upon the ascension of a new Asulir.

ARTICLE 7.   The Silver Empire of Haelun’or agrees to grant the citizens of the Dominion of Caelia honorary Second Class Citizenship.

ARTICLE 8.   The Dominion of Caelia agrees to surrender all mixed blooded inhabitants to The Sillumir.

ARTICLE 9.   The Dominion of Caelia agrees to pay a Dominion Tax of one hundred and fifty minas to the Silver Empire of Haelun’or per Elven week.

ARTICLE 10.   Future amendments to this treaty may be made by mutual agreement of both the Silver Empire of Haelun’or and the Dominion of Caelia.

As signed by,

Kolvar Uradir

Asulir of the Silver Empire of Haelun’or, Supreme Commander of The Sillumir, Conqueror of Nevaehlen and Aeliaticvs of Caelia.

S. TVL. Vlastoi Proteus

Paterfamilias ex Domus Vlastos et Senatus Caeliae.

"I cannot believe Celia'nor just bent the knee to Haelun'or without a war....Ivarielle surely weeps within whatever hellscape she's fled to." Aeolus of Khamees murmurs, brows rising to his hairline as he reads the missive. "Hopefully Haelun'or can evict the darkspawn from Celia'nor's walls." He'd then offer the missive to Hileia of Arbi'a and Elarhil of Ithnain.

@wooz @riorr

Obok Metaldrinks was confused at first, but then realised they were talking about the romans and not the elfs.

"Caelia... I wonder if they got inspired by the great old Celia'nor! I sure do hope people will not get confused like me, because I was about to call Idril and do another Heed the warning." Said the old woman Ava, always preparing a letter for when the day may come, glaring unto Illyria from afar. She truly hoped in her heart that the other descendants were not as silly as her!

@JJosey