The Treaty of Sakuragakure, 154 SA

Reckless Banzai Screamer

Spoiler

**** you shadytales i wanted war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kato Eren checked his clock, which he had set for the time of the treaty, had not gone off. He stared upward to the darkness of the sky as the clock read midnight.

He did eventually get a hold of a copy from the treaty from his grandfather (after being beaten for being late).

He told his grandfather,

"This is a certified Lector moment."

"LECTORS"
The Word echoed throughout Sakuragakure.

Shugo Kato made the serene face as he looked out from his clan home to watch Oro Oro practicing his ocarina beneath an unburnt Haganeki tree - happy the youth would live some semblance of a normal life without being a child freedom fighter. 

@Dyl

A relative of Elliphas lightly kicked the wanted man, hoping he would one day wake up and find out that he was wanted. 

Just now, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

Shugo Kato made the serene face as he looked out from his clan home to watch Oro Oro practicing his ocarina beneath an unburnt Haganeki tree - happy the youth would live some semblance of a normal life without being a child freedom fighter. 

@Dyl

Henna smiles, sitting beside Oro Oro, proud of her bardmancy student!

Meanwhile, Scrisa the Nameless looks upon the peace treaty in. . . disgust. 

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

The Serene State will apprehend Reynard Delmar ‘the necromancer’ when able to and extradite him to Sakuragakure.

The often referred  to Delmar looks to the notice, a cackle erupting from the aged wildwynn, a boundless noise that radiated throughout the manor halls as he used the missive as kindling. "Oh, now this is funny, I've not used that name publicly in decades. Like finding a needle in a haystack- Or I suppose a grave in a graveyard." The proud bastard royal, continued to toss in the paper into the flames, mad laughter filling the grand halls as he continued on with his plans and schemes.  

"It is simple. When you are at war, just stop doing that." Says the oldest elf, Midnus Anarion, in the eternal forest speaking nonsense about nothing as insanity had truly gripped his mind. They say the fourteen hundreds are some of the hardest years on the mind.

A Sorcerer-King lays in far off lands, cradling his fingers....taking note of the state of Lurin's affairs. For better, or worse.

A pocket watch dangles from its golden chain. A Sorceress is never late, nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to.

*Inspecting the treaty he squint at the symbol slowly raising a brow* "Ooo wait I do know this culture, how adorible, the are still around. And that after picking a fight with dwarfs." *With a nod he put the note away.* "Inpressive"

9 hours ago, Apotolofo said:

Meanwhile, Scrisa the Nameless looks upon the peace treaty in. . . disgust. 

Beside Scrisa, Juniper looked upon the missive with equal disdain. “I don’t know if I’m more repulsed by the treaty itself, or that Lilith ***** calling herself the Lubba when she is just the regent.

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PEOPLE OF SAKURAGAKURE

gelimar.png?ex=654008d5&is=652d93d5&hm=1f0b0484c5b3a2ba3cda9dfbc9ee3fc67dfc41c8550c15517477705f5a450450&

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

Penned by Brandt, your steadfast friend, and the Bishop of Gelimar.

Grace and peace be upon my friends in Sakuragakure. My friends, I extend my heartfelt congratulations to your noble people on the day of this auspicious peace.

In light of this missive, allow me to convey the warm regards and commendations of the Reinmaren people. From the mountainous plains of our land, where the echoes of both our pasts resonate, we have sent forth a chorus of jubilation to accompany your hard-won peace with the Lurinite elves. The winds carry our felicitations across the wind that bind our fates.

In our illustrious past, both the Reinmaren and Oyashiman have been forged in the crucible of shared experiences. For it was my noble father, Venerated Leon, who has offered you a home in time of your need, and it was your people, whom answered my call in times of need. Our destinies, though shaped by diverse hands, share the common thread of valor and honor. It is thus with this same reverence that I recall the ancient words, "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

My noble friend, Oijin, you stand as a beacon of guidance for your people. The tales of your leadership and wisdom have long been apparent to me, illuminating this heart of which venerates the principles of nobility and righteousness. In the sacred halls of my church, let me offer offer prayers for the continued prosperity and serenity of Sakuragakure.

Let it be known that our hearts are open to the exchange of ideas, culture, and goodwill. May the spiritual bonds that connect our lands grow stronger. . . And, get rid of those punji traps, will you? I almost stepped on one during my visit.

rknXXjL_5xLCXmzZfkEG9iaeaMAuO-GyKjiS3nqDfVmxKa3dsb6-jI7daGJJse8_GwgdL1ME-CoQPEqHhbkQmxMkUSz6h02NCLnRjFqGhBpo7nvHw8KLhbD1Ajg8RuQLxloMEt2sDT4N-mbYU9fkevE

IN FAITH AND FRATERNITY,

Your friend, Brandt.