A MATTER OF HONOR AND PURITY

Perkins

A large red-skinned Uruk of Raguk blood would hastily make way for his exotic Orcish cave estate. Upon entering inside he would command his Low Goblin subservient to fetch him a bowl of fruits and a plate of Raguk Stew (a stew mixed with blood and meats alongside with grinded bone dust all messed into one), before sitting himself on his scholarly desk and reaching for a scroll to write down his missive.

OIG.5XNlYLn4RVYfY14Nb3bk?pid=ImgGn

"Dear brothas and sistas of Urukhiim and Honorary stock

On this Cactus Day, the impure wardog of the Sillumiran, Maethor Sythaerin, so frought with rage , sought to murder a citizen of the Silver Empire, a true blue Krugga honorary at arms and member of the Bronze Band! The two had agreed to wrestle in the pits in order to solve their ideological differences, with Maethor choosing to slay worshippers of purity and tarnishers of evil instead of vile necromancers and dragon servants, many of them defended by his very own kin! 

AFTERALL , citizens of Krugmar, it was the Rex himself and the Bullgoth that extradited the buurzspawn, Haus and Valindra! Haus for the crimes of grave robbery , necromancy and dark ritual and Valindra for dragon worship and aiding the Akaals in their dark work. Both banished may I say, trusted allies and servants of the Akaal. Maethor Sythaerin in his impurity thus chose to seek Pure Elves they dont like, those who dwell outside of the Silver City and then procceed to slay them within Krugmenistani soil! How impure and buurz to kinslay... "

"Thus for such impure partaking of kinslaying of not just a common Elf, but a honorary member of the Bronze Band which aided the current Rex in the civil war against the Akaal, a warrior that fought to preserve Atemu-Ta's honour, I implore you brothas and sistas of Krugmar , to show no pity to that impure cretin of the Sillumiran and force him to answer for the crimes of dishonor he committed on this day for it is our duty as Kin of KRUG HIMSELF to punish those of evil heart and wicked soul! ANG GUND GRIISH!"

Written by

Brutus'Skullbasha'Raguk

Edited by Perkins

"Keep my father's name out yer ****ing mouth." Fenian Sythaerin shook his fist!

Maethor Sythaerin rests within his manor, after the slaying of Pamphilos. His thoughts seem to be elsewhere at the time, before the notice is handed to him by the butler of the household. He reads it, before laughing heartily. Then, he takes a pin, and would post it up on his wall, placing his hands on his hips as he admires such a poster. 

"I knew it, what an evil man." The Bishop shook his head at the sight of Haus's name, embarrassed to once see the man as his uncle. 

Ser Audo Weiss blinked at the missive with his singular, glowering gaze, before simply tossing it into a fire. "Orcs proving auwnce more their idiocy." He growled, "We don't even keep whole bodies in the crypt to steal. If Haus ever killed someauwn he'd have to have some semblance of bravery first!" He chuckled to himself at the thought!

The new Okarir’sil of the Sillumiran, Theveus Sythaerin sat in his office as an unnamed secretary barged in and dropped the fresh paper to him.

As he read it over he’d shake his head slowly. “I knew this was going to happen…” is all the tired and stressed elf would mutter to himself 

Receiving this document, the Anax of Sulianpoli shook his head. He looked towards the city of Krug below, and out to the rest of the silver empire that spreads out before them. "It saddens me to see those who align themselves with dragonlovers and impure go forth to foreign soils just to make a ruckus! Just to try and flex their 'authority'! To find a way to slay and spill the blessed blood of the pure citizens, of the children of Larihei, and of the warriors of krug without any pushback! OH what work of diplomacy I have had to do to stop the call of extradition from becoming public! Oh what horror now the blessed city, that pure Haelun'or must now deal with! All because of the ego and impurity of this Maethor and his comrades Haus and Valindra!" He shook his head gazing up to the grand statue of Larihei of war. "Great lady victory! May your light purge the impure, so your silvery blades may once more be the blessed police of the sacred cihi! May you guide the mind of our blessed council to Logic and Purity to see the simple solution."

Valindra read the missive in the comfort of her Hohkmat estate. The magus seemed not angry, not sorrowful or even remotely fearful of the accusations hurled at her. Instead, the paled lips of the watcher pulled into that of a faint smile. "... They should start charging rent if I am to constantly live in their minds."

Cresence murmurs, “I should’ve punched the fool when I had the chance. Maybe it’d knock some sense into him.” Then, the magi went off to check on things. 

An aforementioned Watcher finds himself, if nothing else, bemused by the text he reads. Paradoxical contradictions catch that star-speckled gaze of his as he acquires a few extra copies of the publication, and begins the long and arduous process of writing notes. 

After a long moment, however, he changes him mind and steps off into his kitchen.

Sometime after the chaos has subsided, a basket of homemade baked goods is left on the porch of the house of Cresence and Theveus. A simple note, bearing the image of the outline of a fox, is left atop the basket of treats for the poor Okarir'sil. 

@hemomancy @MailC3p