505SA | HAPPENINGS IN THE HEARTLAND

critter

A bloodied Baron - John - wiped his sword clean as he chatted with his son, Alfonso, and Elena. He grimaced, pinching his nose shut as he sheathed the weapon. "Aunn will smell of iron and rot for years."

Nel Mezzo del Cammin di nostra Vita...

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

"Prince Henry wanted peace and he was taken from us. King Edmund wanted peace and he has been slain. ... We shall bring peace."
His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II

The remaining soldiers were brought to the church nearest Whitespire; convened in the pews before the body of the slain King to pay respects and to review the United Kingdom's succession. Archival copy attached.

In the following days, the Office of Truth released the official Brotherhood incident report; the realms of Hanseti-Ruska, Balian, Petra, Urguan, and Hyspia formed a Formation of the Covenant; and the Covenant thereafter declared war on Veletz and its allies. Archival copies attached.

"I don't really know what everyone else is here for," remarks Faeryel to a wizard while she wipes Ferrymen blood off her blade. "I just don't like Lanre. I wish he had been here."

Ser Jose Fuentes, Colonel of the Hyspian Regiment, smiled the Sun's Smile.

The titanic golem returns from the battle, Blood splattered across its stone wrought form "Slain by dark magic supporters.. Taken from this world by the scum of this earth." He pushes the giant gates of Hokhmat open as he enters "Retribution will be had. Lanre Cerusil will burn for the sorrow he has brought these people."

A balianite lordling, namely Peter "Teddy" d'Arkent, remained steadfast at the side of his younger brother. Neither had been harmed in the battle, luckily, and so Teddy was content. At least for now. He would certainly have a hell of a time explaining to his parents why his seven-year-old brother had been dragged off to battle alongside him.

A wizard, Sarah, speaks in reply to one Faeryel, "Happy enough to join in when there's little resistance. Doesn't strike me as someone to fight fair though, the pond scum." She wipes her hands clean using the fabrics of her armour.

"It's almost like everyone told them so.." said sternly a Holy Dame, who was now filled with sorrow. "Alas, I shall continue to serve GOD and Him only." spake Helena after some consideration.