FROM KING TO KING-SLAYER

Tornaedo

"He'll be back! Ah know et. A shame 'e didn't stay long enough to die like a real man." remarked Garen, disappointed with how quickly the Novellen pigs gave up. 

21 hours ago, Olox_ said:

"He simply envied us."

Heinrich II Lothar said with a snort as he spoke to his Alstion relatives - King Charles, King James, King Henry and King Edmund II - in the Seven Skies

@seannie@LithiumSedai@Frymark@Caranthir_

"So true!" Said Henry with a sly smirk as he wrapped a hand around his old friend's shoulders

On 11/26/2023 at 7:56 PM, tilly said:

“This garbage doesn’t make much sense.” The ginger rubbed her chin, passing the missive off to her sons and granddaughter for further scrutiny. 

@Zaerie@Andustar@Chorale__

"That Frederick fellow is naught more than a damned fool. ." responded Queen-Emeritus Renilde's third and youngest son, Prince Paul Alexander of the Petra. "He was King of. . what was it, Oren for a year or two until his claim fell through, right? But he still claims to be a King? I dunno - I can hardly make sense of this incessant rambling." the Valfleur shrugged thereafter, taking a deep breath as he and his family spoke of the missive. Just moments later, a thought popped into his mind,

"Matrére, promise mo that I will be able to spit in the face of the 'Margrave' of Stassion and the Captain-General of the League once this is over. . ."