PLAYER APPRECIATION - NOVEMBER 2023

sarahbarah

dzlKYFjWUOiTxQOjf0LoFIT2HrkLKWXyOGPG3yvRTSnXcyTXI4LZCzMIwPL4YYmRTSL43MrPBoM7yg7dg6s3j8GW4UlpIgPb9kl7O4S1Va9Q4v37bq0U_UP39eqhryKWuQkMultpfALvKsFY4Cn5LhE

NOVEMBER 2023

iQs9yp3jGUrAmf7CBNrC7TFtyqX73uV0s6bl_hwXGjD_bXkh2-4Y3OOaZATF6QbX_6uGarWy2i6zHVpUZul0t7LM9dANRl-yakDBuRZ6Ugbl3wnLj2-c1j2chDuDUMuEybzm8Hm5ADpVo_omPFGfahE

Another month passes and thus, the time for the monthly Player Appreciation post is nigh! This time, I’d like to highlight another awesome player who works extremely hard and contributes so much to Haense. Please join me in congratulating the player nominated for November 2023 :)

ac5NDeSyBLAKSFi_OqU6Cqnlp6_I5dJdqmsp0A4LWVDh0GKpKAPStCwxcWHT9wYwl1eIXcQj__NjzHhSMx1m2JKtvwWmB89lUire9kJNVDYuEuX47aYPkj8CHD5_TEmZ2EdlbyMs5s51sM7dMlr6NCk

@CyyanTea

───── ─────

“She's come into Haense after a long time and is loving it! She's engaging everywhere she can in RP and is doing a lot to try and get the courts active. She's open to talking & communicating etc.”

- @Frostdrop1

“Cyan is an absolute GEM. Dhe’s always so active in the community and really tries to make it a welcoming space for everyone. She never fails to make me smile when i’m talking with her, and there could not be a more competent person to have taken over as chamberlain for me. I love you bestie, I still keep your autographed steak with me. <3”

- @Cheese1sgrater

“I love and adore you, Cyan. You work so hard and help me in any way you can, and have come through for me on multiple occasions. You are dependable, kind, and ambitious, and you manage to brighten up every space you enter, both IRP and OOC. Truly, you are someone I appreciate and admire, and I am extremely grateful to have met you. Don’t ever change!

- @sarahbarah

”Cyan, I have not seen someone so kind, so driven, and so dedicated to their friends as you are. You are the pinnacle of what our community can offer not only in your roleplay but in how you carry yourself with friendliness and diligence to our community. Just as you are in Weiss - I couldn't imagine Haense without you. Thank you for being a friend not only to myself but to all who you have interacted with.” 

- @SethWolf913

“CyyanTea has always been a breath of inspiration when the going gets tough.  From the ideas she contributes to the dedication she shows in making sure everything is running smoothly within our Queen's Court.  It was a sight to see her work and put so much of her time into this wonderful little roleplay community, despite all she deals with in her life.  It is that constant work that she has done that I feel she is so greatly deserving of this appreciation, for it inspires me to work even harder. Thank you for all you've done, Cyyan.  And thank you for not only being a driving force for so many, but to me as well.  You are one of the few individuals I can confidently say: you made me glad I stayed in LoTC this time around. “

- @ClatterCake

I LOVE YOU CYAN

Well deserved!  I love you, Cyyan!

Hater's say Cyyan's heart is weak, real ones know it's strong and resilient

I like cyan too. i believe we became friends the other day

Adore Cyyan to the moon and back! She is a sweetheart and does so much, putting 110% of herself into everything she does!!

St Approved +1- love cyan vibe not gonna lie

It's taken me a while to reply to this (I've been a busy student) but thank you so much! I could not have hoped to find a better community than Haense and I feel my time on LoTC has been extended! LOL

I love you all <3