"Persecute, punish, persist," | Warclaim for the Southern Offensive

M1919

8 minutes ago, poki said:

Sir Andrik ups pole, his arms raised in poised readiness. "Fyodor, we fight." he declared with a resonant hum, their discussion unfolding amidst the rustic ambiance of the Druscan tavern.

@Radzig

Reveal hidden contents

OGWNZ_Or-KWFEA5JBPFFPGqnIpmVMAR_Rx-aZt06

Fyodor adjusts his polearm, peering towards the hinterlands. "It's the natural denouement." He'd sound, grinning a winter's grin. 

Saethryth turns to her father, the legendary swordsmen Húrin, wondering how he kept his calm through-out this war.
After which, she remembered the Battle of the Westmark, and then she too felt free of worry. 

@Milenkhov

A wizened elf, long cloistered in a tower, stares at a fast-moving facial glyph to titrate its noospheric powers.

"Thy portenous portly sphereings do sear my eyeballs, sigil. Let your bolus of hexed flesh be gone from mine sight lest I rend each frame in flame."

He traps the thing in a draw, the glyph rattling at the locks as if pleading in an unspoken tongue to break free.

"Their corpses will be buried beneath our sands. What is new?" queried Enrico.

Cactus_Tophat sobs believing her friends will all be too focused on a War Claim on her birthday.... [WHYYYY]

"Attacking our oldest ally in the modern world... and for what?" Um'thraka spoke in seclusion to himself. "The people of no allegiances, no alliances, only destruction. Perhaps they will learn after their war, they will be left with nothing to show for it." he then crumpled the notice that made his way to him and would toss it in the corner of a room. He continued to move on in search of a new home.