[✗] [Magic Lore] Runesmithing

Badgermordakin

Please Squak have mercy

its been four years we've suffered enough

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS" The Grand King had a fever induced manic episode as he thought about runes. His sickness yet to fade away, but it made way for fervour.

EPIC MAGIC +1 WE EVEN PLAYTESTED THIS SHIT FR FR

Just the amount of times this was remade deserves a reward, also, looks really good!

+1

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.

Most dwarven magic imaginable not being made dwarven in any way…. Sadness. God forbid if anyone in LOTC had anything special! 

2 minutes ago, SharpString said:

Most dwarven magic imaginable not being made dwarven in any way…. Sadness.

DYwMgrdWkAAbRBw.jpg

WE'VE BEEN GENTRIFIED BY THE ST. MY LEGS ARE GROWING LONGER OH GOD WHY ARE MY EARS POINTY

biGArwVrTSxAyJcUaIyEYRHK_8YhAuyty1TXKqXnrDQT56PeLQrsJh07GWKvITrXUlMZAy7oI_OEIU3wC60GaTnhrphuo2UyUl9np9_DX0AJFErtGJvayMbvFO3zQIHsyqQD6oC-8MxeCOXSXOlG4QQ

Please add an elf making rune concept art so that you might hit the racial diversity quota

7 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

Please add an elf making rune concept art so that you might hit the racial diversity quota

hell will have to FREEZE over before I add a po*nty ear to my runesmithing lore write. I DID ENOUGH DEI REQUIREMENT ART

2 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

elves are not people so they do not count. they have souls lesser than kha

not reading this but it'd be cool if this interacted w/other magics/feats that use anima (IE: Sorvian Crafting) where you couldn't do as much RUNES if you made a SORVIAN the past month

25 minutes ago, Mirvam said:

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.

image.png?ex=65934d5f&is=6580d85f&hm=2ee