[✗] [Creature Lore] Flufs

Gaea_Foundation

The great Wybel migration to LoTC has begun

we got a league player over here … ooo it stank 🤢🤢🤢🤢

thats just stealing poros from league of legends... the lore is and they reproduce is literally in game of league.. 

1 minute ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

Nice. 

Look at that white wool fluff. 

Those little horns. 

Nice. 

Im sensing a new poaching industry 

12 minutes ago, _Leyd said:

im ready to hunt some poros.

NOOOOOO NOT MY BABIES :C

(Not me adding a redline about their meat and fur...)

1 hour ago, Lapidary said:

You just like wybels don't you

+1 anyways I love these things wth amazing

i'm adding in a flufs boss totem

1 hour ago, Gaea_Foundation said:

They are actually based off Poros from League of Legends!

what do you mean based off  These are just poros!

in two months these probably won't be roleplayed at all on the server. I do hate to be a killjoy but these sorts of squishy adorable creature lore things always get submitted, accepted, and then never used by more than, say, two people (if that); what's going to make this different?

45 minutes ago, satinkira said:

in two months these probably won't be roleplayed at all on the server. I do hate to be a killjoy but these sorts of squishy adorable creature lore things always get submitted, accepted, and then never used by more than, say, two people (if that); what's going to make this different?

I think this might be a lens issue on your side, while I can agree that the hype dies down, take a look at something like mana mice, which are still present and roleplayed on LOTC despite being several months old (i think lose to 6 months). While I do think you probably don't see them rped casually in chance encounter rp or within your circles, I do think they will remain very much present. Additionally, I have a counter question for you, if this piece is passed and then only used consistently by one or two players/groups, what harm does the lore piece bring to the server? For magics and other heavy impact lore pieces, I would agree that its existence could be a detriment, but a harmless creature doesn't really impede the flow of the server and gives the fauna of the server a bit more fantasy spice.

1 hour ago, Tigergiri said:

what do you mean based off  These are just poros!

Yea, there is only really one difference haha, however they're cute and I wanted them! I love being able to rp some of my favorite creatures from video games (like chocob- i mean bokolos!). I've also been thinking about living the morrowind fever dream and writing in some creatures to fight that you encounter within morrowind.

+1 PORO PORO PORO PORO PORO PORO PORO PORO PORO PORO PORO

2 hours ago, Plummius_ said:

poro poro 

10 minutes ago, Gaea_Foundation said:

Yea, there is only really one difference haha, however they're cute and I wanted them! I love being able to rp some of my favorite creatures from video games (like chocob- i mean bokolos!). I've also been thinking about living the morrowind fever dream and writing in some creatures to fight that you encounter within morrowind.

Silt Striders 💀

Stilt Striders 🤑