Return of the True Son

lmhdha1_w2y_PxVAHIknKf1UyUdoy3q9rcfgt8Zc5qBJ1LqjKdPfHTkjdQIMWZusT0hCfvNDmq-XRNHuzYV2bT4ZCbQ3KSIdIkxapo5IU-2Np-gb5YyIetGUQNdSpP2dpS0niHoKYVEU02j9QQdCu1c
1957 of the Stone Age

ᛁᚱᛖᚺᛖᚨᚱᛏ ᛏᚱᚨᛞᛁᛏᛁᛟᚾᛋ 

Return of the True Son

ᚱᛖᛏᚢᚱᚾ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛖ ᛋᛟᚾ

Hakka Ireheart would arrive by ship from the Western Ocean as the young dwarf would exit the ship. The crisp seafaring breeze would hit him on the cheeks once more as he moved quickly to dry land. A sharp urge would come to reality as the contents of his stomach would be emptied by a nearby tree. “I am blessed to be done with these damned waters. I am tired over anything with water.” He would shake his head as he raised his hands to his lip and wiped his mouth. “I wonder where my brother Hakon and my father Bakir are these days.” 

The Dwarf would quickly wipe his hands on his garments as he looked towards the Capital. Upon reaching the gates of Urugan, a dwed would run up to him with a pamphlet as he observed the headlines of the realm. Upon reading its contents, it would outline the gruesome war occurring between the Covenant forces and the alliance of Veletz. With a shake of his head, he would head to the Ireheart Clan hall where the hearth still remained lit. 

Within the halls of his clan, he penned many letters to his cousins, comrades, and all those who bore the name of Ireheart. 

“The son of Bakir is home. I see my clan empty, our halls abandoned and no songs being sung of our glory. This shall not stand. As Clan Father the revival of our clan will ensue and the glory of the Irehearts will return. As my first act, I will deal with our grudge against the Vale who wronged us a decade ago. We shall fix this grudge with words rather than a fist. You are all expected to be present in a stone’s month to come home. Narvok oz Kjellos!

lrtVMcH8dXy9171eeycV-L7uvkUJfHTZKisverK9Ys1wuLXzoDmEvUbgFsUoM9HjlJdCgOrXSC5AzMzDSm-QXkIZzjZf-PIe9BU_2EKA3__svS66YH7egw4nDCad5LeHqF9zGoTdqmFdEEqlLiVTCfQ

Son of Bakir,  Clan father of the Irehearts

Bakir Ireheart would smile as he heard the return of his son. With a chuckle he'd start to move back to the hall of his kin "Perhaps I shall visit my sons one last time." 

Nana banged on the gates of Urguan as she waited to offer her congratulations to the new clan father.

Asdis Ireheart grinned as she leaned back within her home, "This will be a fun run. Perhaps my father will return and lead with my Uncle here."

Agnar Grandaxe expresses approval as his grandson assumes the role of Clan Father for his former clan.

It appears my descendants have a reputation for reviving clans. I did it once for Ireheart and for Grandaxe. Bakir did it for Ireheart, and now it is Hakka's turn.

May Yemekar guide you in leadership, and may Dungrimm lead you in the ways of the Ireheart.

"Present!" says Gror Ireheart as the Ireheart attendance sheet is read aloud

35 minutes ago, Legoboy7984 said:

Agnar Grandaxe expresses approval as his grandson assumes the role of Clan Father for his former clan.

It appears my descendants have a reputation for reviving clans. I did it once for Ireheart and for Grandaxe. Bakir did it for Ireheart, and now it is Hakka's turn.

May Yemekar guide you in leadership, and may Dungrimm lead you in the ways of the Ireheart.

Hakka would look around the clan hall with his cousins as he chuckled, "Remember how grandfather never gave us gifts for passing our trials -- or also for when we defended him against terrorists? Man, good times, He will have to make up quite a bit to restore his relationship with us laddies."

Grand Regent and Hero of Dungrimm Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer nods at the missive as he puffs on a large dwarven cigar.

"Tha's gud, oi remembah takin' tha' lad taeh doh trials. 'e seemed promising."

He finished his cigar and laid back whilst stroking his beard as he pondered 'pon the war.

Atthil Frostbeard groaned-- "Bloody 'ell... more irehearts!" before cheering for his fellow dwarf.

Edited by Hunnic

Haldor Ireheart grunted as he stepped out from the Direwolf pen, stretching his stubby arms as he called out to Hakka. "Yer still fat, but ah s'pose ye'll be an alroight clanfathah."

"Alroight, let's do et."

A dwed stirred from his slumber, awaking in the corner of the once joyous 'Brawms Beer and BBQ.' Voryl Ireheart blinked as he yawned and stretched, looking around. "Is it time already?"