ADVENTURERS WANTED [Event]

Proddy

[!] Across the realms and cities of Aevos, various paper flyers are pinned to the notice boards. In bold and cursive letters at the top, they all read:

Spoiler

ADVENTURERS WANTED

To the denizens of Aevos,

Several different contracts have recently been issued on the beasts that roam the Crothstad Woodlands. I seek adventurers and courageous souls to travel into the forest depths alongside me to tackle these bounties. Experience with tracking game, surviving in the wild, and the sport of hunting would be valued skills but are not essential. Should you choose to apply, be advised that you will likely have to spend extended periods of time away from your home city or village, as an encampment shall be set up during the undertaking of these contracts for the sake of efficiency.

I shall be taking a minimum of four people or a maximum of six with me. All applicants will be considered. Fill out the application below, and send them to the Crothstad Hunting Lodge.

I eagerly await correspondence

-Baalial Dralguna, Ranger of the Crothstad

OOC:

MC Name:

Discord:

IC:

Name:

Information about yourself:

(Who are you? What are you skilled in? What is your occupation? What benefits and assistance could you bring to the party? The more detailed, the better)

Spoiler

OOC:

This is a recruitment post for an ST ran eventline with RPG-like mechanics and a DND quester vibe. Fun first, drama non-existent. If you think that sort of RP appeals to you, feel free to throw an application on this thread

OOC: 

MC Name: satinkira

Discord: satinkira

IC: 

Name: Yandel

Information about yourself: I want to kill monsters.

OOC:

MC Name:RogueChaotic 

Discord: rccola25

IC: 

Name: Ser Wyn Larue

Information about yourself: 

Guild Leader, Hyspian Knight, fought an array of beasts (will list if asked), known monster hunter, specialized in hand to hand and greatsword useage.

OOC: 

MC Name: NLThomato

Discord: nlthomas

IC: 

Name: Erendriel

Greetings Baalial Dralguna, Ranger of the Crothstad,

My name is Erendriel, Court Alchemist from the starlit realm Celia'nor. As my role states, I'm a great alchemist but a scholar as well. Speciliased in the Mystical and various other subjects. Be it strange magic one encounters or ancient artifacts. I have done my fair share of adventuring in the past and am always willing to go on more for the experience and knowledge. Of course, I'm capable enough with a sword and bow as well to slay such a beast. 

Kind regards,

Erendriel, Court Alchemist of Celia'nor

OOC:

MC Name: RealSamler

Discord: garsgar

IC:

Name: Seth Calith

Information about yourself: I am a skilled mage in the arcane, evocation of water, ice, light and false life. I have experience fighting undead including a lich, the draconic including a drake, the aquatic including a kraken, the strange including a voidal horror and the mundane such a animals, bandits and knights.

I will bring Abbu the Olog Slayer with me, a skilled fighter, doesn't speak since he lost his tongue to a panther.

(Who are you? What are you skilled in? What is your occupation? What benefits and assistance could you bring to the party? The more detailed, the better)

OOC: 

MC Name: _Vaasek

Discord: SilvertheDM

IC: 

Name: Ar-Dunruazhana

Information about yourself: A wandering bowie with decades worth of hunting and rangering experience, whose expertise prelude back to the northern Almaris tundra. I've experience with bow, spear, shield, and a variety of other weapons. As well as knowledge on both the alchemical and natural world

OOC: 

MC Name: Drasanee

Discord: altheabr 

IC:

Name: Leikn Sinnersbúr

Information about yourself: I'm Leikn! I'm magical, got a bow, dagger - but I won't show (meant for surprises), some stolen earned magic trinkets, a big, REAL BIG, wolf pet, and . . . I'm creative-smart! (Miss Dyonne & Rexie said so!) and sneaky. Am also pretty strong, no joking, can shock you.

I like having fun, adventuring, playing with animals, exploring, studying cool stuff, and hearing stories (not just bed time ones).

I can help thinking outside the box! Or using rogue skills. Or pulling magic tricks. Or cheering people! My wolf can do tracking and carry stuff, including medkit. My ma' taught me some healing stuff.

OOC:

MC Name: sam33497

Discord: ameme.

IC:

Name: Az'rekash

Information about yourself: A lone wanderer. Proficient with nonsense and basic survival skills. Knows a few tricks to help with hunting. Willing to carry packs. Can entertain the party at camp.

OOC:

MC Name: Madone2k

Discord: Madone2k

IC:

Name: Adelmar von Kanunsberg

Adventurer and a Reinmaren tribesman currently in the process of the Lone Trek - I am adventuring around the Southern lands, away from my home and doing various quests for people that I am otherwise unrelated to, for the sake of earning glory upon the name. I am a skilled horse-rider, who has experience in scouting, hunting and tracking and horse archery; The skills of a Reinmaren cavalryman. I can entertain parties through songs and tales spoken around campfire to raise morale, and I am adept at the longsword and the spear. Due to adventuring in the south and sleeping rough most of my days, I will not be missed in my hometown, and can commit to such an adventure.

OOC:

MC Name: temuJIHN

Discord: jihnyny

IC:

Name: Thraaluk'Gorkil

Information about yourself: Mi is a hosh boar rider, a hosh warrior of the Gorkil Clan! Mi like mi boar. He iz very hosh. Mi is very hosh too. Very, very hosh. Everythings hosh! Mi is also a very strong, hosh warrior. Also, apart of Gorkil clan.

[!] A note came fluttering in through aviary, the nondescript bird slipping their letter into Baalial's mailbox- several small, nearly tattered-with-age missives seemingly attached to it. Upon the main note, it read;

"Greetings  Ranger Dralguna,

My name is Slith Cobbett, and I seek a spot within this little group of yours!
I am... over 100 years, probably 110. To avoid making this both sound boring and like a Haenseni 'social season match-up' sheet, I will get straight to the point on my accomplishments with some hard evidence sprinkled in between, present upon the next sheet.

Hoping to hear back from you soon,
Slith"

Spoiler

OOC: _Helmet_

MC Name: _Helmet_

Discord: DoinDahTing

IC: _Helmet_

Name: Slith Cobbett

Information about yourself: See the IRP letter portion, capabilities listed below IRPLY. Links are the rolled up missives.

"- Housemagics, good for setting up camp.
- Cooking with interesting meats! I have so far prepared Shuul, Yisar, and I soon plan to add Harpies onto that list.
- Alchemical Innovator (as an alchemist should be) and Automaton Smithing.
- Mostly made of metal.
- Have gone on quite a few hunts before.
- Spent my prime-years fighting with one arm to improve strategic thinking. KIlled a minotaur larger than an olog and went through the bottom two stories with that extra challenge 'applied', so to speak.
- Survived and remained (somewhat?) sane after being mentally attacked by two separate lesser deities of madness (Du Locian Mad God, Spirit Ixli of Forbidden secrets)

Edited by SlitheryC1

OOC:

MC Name: lord_of_losers

Discord: lord_of_losers

IC:

Name: Sarah Artenin

Information about yourself: I do wizard stuff, sometimes.

MC Name: PlushMouse

Discord: u have me

Name: Leihana Kame’eleihiwa

Information about yourself: “I am a spellsword and an alchemist, and have special expertise in dealing with undead.”

MC Name: kabo0m
Discord: kabo0m

Name: Gavilar Soltee
Information: I am an Alchemist, Housemage, Translocationist, and a secret third type of mage. I'm a guild leader and specialize in the execution of beasts and creatures possessing unnatural abilities...

Spoiler

MC Name: SPACEODDLTY
Discord: spaceoddlty

Name: Enoch

905071130_Capture-removebg-preview(3).png.4d1f60b24713c7edde246a98ea77cca8.png

TO THE RANGER,

My name is Enoch. There is little to that name but what I have seen. A stray woodsman who knows how to live from wild to wild. With experience, the title of a survivalist, and a fighter. With desperation, a sufficient explorer and an amateur naturalist. I am efficient with the weapons of the knightly and the arms of the holy, though I will not use them as other men claim to tell or scramble to command. I wish to give the forsaken the reprieve they deserve, by the only means they know. Written through steel and fire and delivered through prayer to peace. The monsters of this world deserve rest, one way or the next.

ENOCH