ON THE HONOR OF AMADORIAN WOMEN

iTTwh4_E29A0Z8G-U1b0DsdzLZBRJbbUs74UyEhRvWYfl0jvuAbfCMAamGqaCxr1-Z28yEzIKGG6twOPnySZBgG-sBqzQlaCkfHhRHwUnS_RlVuK1Nr_adYc1Koi_0E4tu2BEiUSAWiP2lRJ0nVgiw818l89ZcwxCnvKz9v3HU66rFB2R12KWp1KOECKAw

0gpt-d-A715aCnjfpN6DuxXAx4LG7lgRpUNugHrUmG9Ruot4448neJ12S4CbGo94B7_HNPaKZVixOmfhRYV0eP9SHKroWeYiP4CD0irQJTJ0WNFn7o7wX1W6VrnM2AyD00T_ku85HVm_ctI0-ON4uiPiu_wIybqFAcZ2OImqsoSflj4ECUZhsBl3lYRruQ

1350 A.H. - Present

KCw0NtFr0BS2jQCnXvMfDrfaR8RTjMK-N-0DHdqxaB5YT9At2oSNFmKliqDo3-t7iFICow_AP6o0vcmJL5TgJJuFxQfBEF2IzdrBPOU2aWLE0A9iWwO1BL4ORcRMb1kRWrdh3QYJwQNJvgpQNGqDp_81aOGaTVVl_yz40wdgRAFZ8tEJ52WYlRDbLB6sTg

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── 

7th of Jula & Piov | 514 E.S

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀I⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

VA EDLERVIK,

It comes once more to my reluctant attention that the honour of the daughters of the House of Amador remain a subject of scrutiny within the public eye; in fact even eyes so far-flung as our friends to the South, among those soldiers with whom my late sister Poppiya fought and fell. 

As the father of girls who shall one day be women, I want for nothing more than to raise good, honourable daughters of GODAN, and to rear them in a house of fine repute, with our pride rooted in our service, endurance, and loyalty. I wish for them to one day forge a bond of mutual trust and devotion with a good husband, and to treat all those they meet with grace as I myself have learned from my esteemed wife, the very embodiment of all a Matriarch of this House ought be. I expect their sole surviving aunt, my dear sister Theodosya, and all other daughters of this House to set such precedents for them; and to encourage in them the burning fire of our honour. I must, then, write to those who find this precedent lacking, and who would air these grievances on the winds of public exchange; and as a man who avoids at all costs the unending writs of the aviary, shall do so upon the same stage.

TO ALL THOSE WHO WOULD REPROACH MY KINSWOMEN, NOW AND FOREVERMORE:

Piss off about it.

PETRAVEZK IV VATRAGAN,

hS_aTzyFjBwAlEIsPCAoabIUwII0E8jMnd4F_7Pr-DxCXqPFuyPNk4NpMGXttDYvGwm-F2WUJa1jgm4wLUTkE2qGD0Rb_fVzNfLk4GJB_Q3z-IpcAnAPhn8xn1I3XofC898U3D99HpusxdEiQOjM6bkJpturCIdzYzR6z7MpSVzUrGR9wawUqcdYTXs30Q

The Honourable, Henrik III Edvard Amador, 1st Viscount of Zvezlund, 11th Baron of Mondstadt, Patriarch of the House Amador and Lord Archivist to the Royal Valdev Library

Maria del Mar added this missive to the collection she showed to Sybille, laughing all the way. "Good on him, honestly. He was always very protective." @HIGH_FIRE

Aster looked over the missive, taking a small break from the panic-induced study of the coming star. A smile formed upon his face at his cousin's words "Well said, Henrik!"

Liridona nods in firm approval. She would put this missive on her refrigerator if she had one.

”Let nie person ever think they own ein Amador woman.”

Karl read the missive with tea in his hand, spitting it out as he read the last passage. Choking, he stood up, gathering himself. "Way to go borsa, Ea guess vy can afford to say this" He said between gulps of air.

Marlena read the missive and laughed. "d'Arkent cares not for the Amadorian harlot. Just because your name was mentioned, doesn't mean it's about you." 

Meanwhile, Feodor was lounging around and came upon the missive with a frown. "What happened for all of THIS to occur?" The Stafyr seemed concerned, if nothing else about the way his mother's family was being treated.

Spoiler

Love you Critter, no beef oocly, promise.

The Baron Anatoliy I. Godunov spared the time to read the missive. His eyes scanned the parchment - Freezing on a particular word - But otherwise, his features giving naught but a light frown until the end.

". .An Amadorian issue for the most part, and not one I can force my way into.. But if even a single soul seeks to disgrace Poppiya's name, they will have to deal with me."