Investigation Report: Haense - Cursed Children, Hallowcliffe, and Unholy Alliances

Investigation Report: Haense - Cursed Children, Hallowcliffe, and Unholy Alliances

Date of Investigation: Year 1962

Investigating Officers: Holy Ser Gerard and Holy Ser Robert

Introduction:

In the year 1962, our ongoing investigation in Haense continues to delve into matters involving key individuals of interest, including Queen Amaya, Sermi, and Deia. Our pursuit of knowledge regarding Laelia, a confirmed Warlock with suspected ties to Hallowcliffe, has led us to question these individuals.

Findings:

1. Queen Amaya's Limited Knowledge:

Our interview with Queen Amaya yielded limited information regarding Laelia's current condition.

Queen Amaya informed us of her efforts, alongside the Lord Marshall of Haense, to discourage Laelia from returning to Hallowcliffe, a place closely tied to vampyres and warlocks.

2. Laelia's Strange Desires:

Laelia appears determined to return to Hallowcliffe, despite her cursed origins from that location.

This raises questions about her allegiance and motivation, especially considering her ties to the Paladins.

3. Deia's Revelation:

Deia, sister of Laelia and Queen Amaya's steward, also lacked knowledge about her sister's current state.

Deia revealed that Laelia had sought refuge with the Paladins, a known heretical group led by an elf named Aeolus.

4. Unusual Alliance:

The alliance between Warlocks and Paladins, as indicated by Laelia's association with the Paladins, raises suspicions.

Aeolus, a blonde pale high elf, leads these Paladins, who are reportedly protected by the Grand King of Urguan.

5. Sermi's Disdain and Potential Clues:

Sermi, a cursed child with a history of temper and resistance to church authority, provided limited information about Laelia and Hallowcliffe.

She mentioned that Lanre Cerusil, a mage, set Hallowcliffe ablaze during a conflict with the azdrazi.

6. Lanre Cerusil's Azdrazi Accusation:

The revelation of Lanre Cerusil's involvement in Hallowcliffe's conflict with the azdrazi may require further investigation to determine if he is indeed an azdrazi.

Analysis:

The investigation points to a complex web of allegiances, unusual associations between Warlocks and Paladins, and Laelia's enigmatic desires regarding Hallowcliffe. The connection between Lanre Cerusil and the azdrazi warrants closer scrutiny.

Recommendations:

1. Contact the Paladins:

Draft a letter to the Paladins, demanding Laelia's surrender, and informing them of her Warlock status.

Emphasize the importance of justice in the eyes of GOD.

2. Further Investigation:

Continue the investigation into Lanre Cerusil's involvement with Hallowcliffe and determine the validity of the azdrazi accusation.

3. Additional Feedback:

Seek input and feedback from trusted sources to guide future actions and decisions.

Conclusion:

Our investigation into Haense has unearthed a series of puzzling events and connections, necessitating careful and strategic actions moving forward. The cooperation of the Paladins and the truth behind Lanre Cerusil's involvement may hold the key to resolving this enigma.

Acknowledgments:

This report is submitted by Holy Ser Gerard and Holy Ser Robert on behalf of the investigative team. We acknowledge the contributions of all involved in this pursuit of truth and justice.

Distribution:

This report is to be distributed to relevant authorities, including Judicator, ecclesiastical officials, and other concerned parties for further action and guidance.

Lanre Cerusil breathes some dragonsflame.

"This is quite daft." So commented Serwa. "The Paladins are not heretical. They fight the Darkspawn you currently fail to spot." She spoke angrily at the letter, rather like an obese MAGA uncle shouts angrily whilst reading a woke liberal tweet on X. 

Aeolus of Khamees reads the missive with a quiet grumble. He'd offer the paper over to Elarhil and Amelia. The very golden elf would have but a few simple remarks. "I am not pale or blond. I do not lead the Paladins. I will go sort this whole ordeal out." With a tired expression, off he went, ready to do as his mentor had done a thousand times before: Explain to a new populace of the church that Paladins do not worship Xan.

28 minutes ago, rukio said:

Aeolus of Khamees reads the missive with a quiet grumble. He'd offer the paper over to Elarhil and Amelia. The very golden elf would have but a few simple remarks. "I am not pale or blond. I do not lead the Paladins. I will go sort this whole ordeal out." With a tired expression, off he went, ready to do as his mentor had done a thousand times before: Explain to a new populace of the church that Paladins do not worship Xan.

Alexios is already at the Holy See explaining to everyone that Paladins worship Xan, hate GOD, and eat babies.

The Grand King of Urguan grumbles.

"Yeh can goh holeh **** yerself."

3 hours ago, rukio said:

“I’ll come with, don’t go in your own” said sofiele as she was reading books on the floor

"Niet. Never trust godwinites, for they know not the light of the most high, and serve a false sun."

Ivan-I a holy acolyte thumbed through. 

"Da good priest father around town would have already solved this if he was not claimed directly not to by the queen herself..."