✨Lower the plow; Take up the Void ✨

Minuvas

kKMD2YNJSXgncpegBAAQEhpC17srCp2XyicO3DKL9sPEzsYW_6-5Ezj0MX1MOmyHlwdn8jLKhqVTLmO3dUkGNoqE30xONpHlAIyOwZzpxmdNx-_lB1l6Izxoo013aV0pl2M2e8a-4A1OQvLvNegU5ZQ

mUsqy2qMewdW2lLKujDakWFoZHr5SzBfHkk1bVKCn1WSAk6SbZYs8_baGts_ExtILAdcR7NfyTwC-j4is30Uja8SOEFkZ-gi7WGe491g91MM38Ul3t8OIEdgGVFMaWTv5kjakCceWaamq7Xg3URiQfA

"Do not fear the demon, the apostate, the unsanctioned, or the dark - for you are Hakad and Sorcerery is yours to command."
- Grand Magister Razad 'The Fatebinder', a rallying cry to Magi before a clash against the forces of the Arch Lich Gashadokuro 

mUsqy2qMewdW2lLKujDakWFoZHr5SzBfHkk1bVKCn1WSAk6SbZYs8_baGts_ExtILAdcR7NfyTwC-j4is30Uja8SOEFkZ-gi7WGe491g91MM38Ul3t8OIEdgGVFMaWTv5kjakCceWaamq7Xg3URiQfA

Posted on many national bulletin boards

Do not cower before the Darkness! Betrayal, rebellion, war and darkness scours the realms of men. None can claim with certainty any longer what darkness has corrupted the soul of once righteous men. In this moment of confusion, we are grounded in our own strengths , in our own ability or lack thereof to fight.  Now is the time to forego the plow, and to arm oneself - in this era of magic and Sorcerery, cede no ground to the Apostate who calls to the darkness. Their struggle is eternal, and none among us can afford retreat.

‘All who wish to learn, shall be taught’

Become Hakad, strengthen yourself against the coming darkness that has affected the heart of Humanity. Such is the promise of the Magi. Cast aside aspersions of doubt in your heart, countless have expected our collapse or hoped for our corruption - only to find themselves astonished at our resolve and the strength of our cause. Liberate oneself from the yolk of ignorance and gain powers few can master.

‘The Master is an eternal student’
Our research challenges the limits of known scholarly knowledge - advancements in the arcane, artificery, and enchanting bounds from our walls. Young aspirants join the retinues of our Magi, as student and teacher are united - the sorcerous path is spread, arming us against unforeseen enemies that hide in the shadows.

The work of our hands has wrought across all of Aevos

Our arcane thundered with great effect upon the bastions of Veletz, tornadoes of fire that made rubble and ash; our boulders pulverized the bone of the creeping undead trespassed in the heartlands against the growing power of the Lich; Our power litters the Midland realm in our fight against the plagued and the demons from Hallowclife and beyond. Look to the skies, read the shift in the stars. Our war against our enemies is waged on multiple fronts, for every great victory - we have also shared the bitter lessons of defeat. The need is now to turn from unsanctioned practices, and to bring forth aspirants from all corners of the globe.

‘The meek shall give way to the strong’

How will you protect your hearth and home? Will you rely on others, who might have dark masters, to answer the call to protect you and your people?  Or shall you shape destiny in your own hands and strike - relying no longer on the goodwill and promises of others. The promise of the Hakad is the promise of liberation and the self.

Cower no longer. Fear no longer. Discard these weaknesses and do not ask for the intervention of powers, do not bargain that which you cannot return. Take charge of your destiny and become an aspirant in the path. 

Seek out the Academy of the Sorcerous Path in Hohkmat - become Hakad. All who are willing may be taught, though not all are worthy of instruction.

"Lose my soul to damnation? Not Interested!" A Herzlander youth declared as he threw an egg at the poster nearest to his home! Splat, the egg slid along the bottom.

"RECITATION INITIALIZING" The machine priest writes, pinning the note next to the copies of this missive he has found.

IN ACCORDANCE TO THE DIVINE BLUEPRINT, WITHIN THE MOST SACRED SCROLL OF VIRTUE...

3 I am the Lord GOD without peer. 4 I put into your heart the power of creation, and I created the seed and chaff, and put heat into the fire that reddens iron. 5 And as I have created means to ease your labors, so I have created new labors, and new fruits.

6 For I have blessed you with My miracle of creation, and you shall draw nearer to My throne by your labors. 7 And you shall discover strength of heart as you work the forge and the plow.

The LORD MOST HIGH has bidden the faithful to TOIL, to work the forge AND the PLOW. Those who seek strength need but only look to what is TRUE and REAL. They need not gaze upon the immaterium nor the horrors of the WARP to find strength. If one cannot work the PLOW, then he must work the FORGE, and LABOR to produce the DILIGENT PROGRESS.

For in accordance to HIS words, and HIS deeds, one must never tire, one must never suffer the HERESY of SLOTH, for through SLOTH and IDLENESS, one begets CHAOS, and the allure of RUINOUS POWERS will creep to tempt the virtuous away from the light...

3 I am the Lord God without peer. 4 I separated the world from the Void and placed the lesser and greater lights into the sky, and breathed life into all the beasts of the earth.

8 So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not blaspheme My Word, nor any thing that is holy.

And 'LO, it was HE who brought forth the way of light, and it was HE who made separate the VOID and the WORLD. It was HE who had breathed life into our hearts, and it is HE who is YOUR father. To call upon the ruinous power of the void is to invite chaos and malexistence into the world. WE are virtuous when we do not stray from the ordained path.

In accordance to the words of the OWYNSSIAH...

3 Verily, brother, the Lord GOD put many powers into the hearts of men. 4 And verily we are all commanded into the service of the Lord, and into the service of others, be we physician, craftsman, or king.

5 But you reserve your gift for your own power, and your own gain, and unknowingly, the gain of Iblees. 6 But GOD’s is the eternal power, the mysterious power with no part nor piece, no lowly anatomy. 7 For who can imitate the Most Unknowable?

8 The Lord is the Lord GOD without peer, but you seek power alike to his, and even power equal. 9 This is a selfish and impossible sin, for there is no power alike to GOD. 10 For He is the Lord GOD incomparable, and who can truly understand Him?

11 So I find that you seek impossible knowledge not for the good of your fellows, or precious wisdom, but in the desire of power.  12 Indeed, this is an insatiable desire, for none can overcome the Lord. 13 This is the sin of envying GOD, a desire which cannot be attained, and the deepest blasphemy.

14 Verily, brother, the Lord GOD is the Most Incomparable, and none can surpass Him. 15 And verily you must find satisfaction in service of your own realm, and the realm of all men.

16 So to you magicians, I admonish: GOD is unknowable. 17 He cannot be divided nor made again, and His mysteries are the holy mysteries. 18 No art is alike to His boundless ability.

And YE, MAGI, PERFORM THE WORK OF THE BETRAYER, WHEN YOU TEMPT THE INNOCENT, THE PURE, TO THE PATH OF IMPURITY. I ADMONISH YE, FOR YE ARE NO MORE RIGHTEOUS, THAN THE DARKSPAWN. You are OUR enemy as well as THEIRS

REPENT, AND KNOW PURITY. FREE YOURSELF FROM THE REALM OF SHAI'TAN THE BETRAYER.

A disgruntled Dedicant began to stomp the flier, as though it'd grown a mouth to insult him. "Outta' here, outta' here!"

8 hours ago, Minuvas said:

Now is the time to forego the plow, and to arm oneself

Mimosa Applefoot stands by her plow “Oi will NEVAH give up moi plow! T’ese citeh dwellin’ mages dun know ah THIN’ ‘bout coun’reh loife if dey wan’ us ter lose our PLOWS!!”

"Mm, yes. Give in your soul to damnation to fight the damned."

The aging Templar of grunted, tracing the star of Malchediael down on the gravel beneath his feet, and threw a few stick in for good measure. His frame began to light up- as he called for his inner courage, and soon, a sphere of ivory flames ignited upon his extended palm, the Templar sending it for the marked gravel- which ignited into a holy bonfire. Peter then threw the notice into said fire.

"Filthy."

A Canonist nun does not tear down a silly poster, for His Holiness, the Vicar of GOD has released his commission upon this matter - declaring magic wrought from the VOID a non-heretical sect of magic.