IN RESPONSE TO THE FOUR CANONIST PRINCES

26 minutes ago, Franczhiz said:

In the past thousands of years there has only been one form of marriage, and now sovereigns who have been appointed by GOD want to make the traditional marriage legal?

Franz Kossuth agrees, the traditional marriage should stay illegal! Though, he's confused that it was illegal previously... but whatever! The more chaos, the better!

6 minutes ago, Markisstreaming said:

Franz Kossuth agrees, the traditional marriage should stay illegal! Though, he's confused that it was illegal previously... but whatever! The more chaos, the better!

With the Skygod his fingers moving too fast, he quickly corrected the error.

22 minutes ago, marikandaperc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.354bdce8c01d5d7ca89ddace9a340016.png

did u log on the forums just to anti gay post bro ? XDDDDD hasnt posted anything on the forums since febraury 2nd but now suddenly comes back :DDDDDDDDDDDD 

Spoiler

Responses like this to a post which is clearly made from an IRP dimension (specifically the humanity part which has had a stance in regards to unnatural marriage for a very long time) make it very clear to me that the stigmatization of people who voice their opinion IRP must also be their OOC POV. It makes you seem very immature and unwilling to accept the way it is supposed to be. 

Besides I think posts like these have been around for a long time which clearly call for a sort of "conservatism" in a fictional religion, but obviously opinions differ and do not always fall in line with that of yours, and sometimes you'll just have to accept that.

I have not logged on in a while, correct, however, that does not bar anyone to post on the forums to my knowledge, unless you can prove me otherwise. 

If you have issues with people whose opinion seem "anti-gay" irl however, I'd tell you to protest at religious conservative places that do not propagate the same things that the community whom you support do and see if their answer is to your satisfaction.

Bon goes cross-eyed and slumps over, having to force his eyes to stay open. Why are canonist and The Church arguing over who you can hold hands with when there are more pressing matters like VOID MAGES and LICH KINGS!?!? 

Edited by MrMojoMordor

"Gott mit uns", a young Albert exclaimed upon reading the missive.

51 minutes ago, marikandaperc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.354bdce8c01d5d7ca89ddace9a340016.png

did u log on the forums just to anti gay post bro ? XDDDDD hasnt posted anything on the forums since febraury 2nd but now suddenly comes back :DDDDDDDDDDDD 

Spoiler

just had to turn this OOC? cant people just fight inrp for god sake lol instead of trying to enforce changes on rp because they dont like it oocly

"Maybe His Holiness should consider calling an Ecumenical Council to establish doctrine to clarify this matter." said the scholar Marc Galbraith 

“You aren’t the Pontiff…” The Queen-Emeritus sounded very confused as to why a no-one would be addressing such a delicate matter as though he had the authority. 

"TRULY, Only the faithful few remain."

Spoke Vlad as he gathered those true believers and rejected sinful heretics