House van Leuven: Succession

SUCCESSION: van Leuven

STk5i2xrKgDDdBlbU09iNGzsBIdcLqhociOCxNnSe-1zFCm83mx5q1mSfuV84OMQOUgWTBZSQ6eD14LBl-J7JPukLU7GH5D2HCNwSdb1BqOV05RBARA7q1HIud98vZVoVToERz2NJp3OF6YcSJBVrp0

*X*

17th of

Vyzmey ag Hyff,

SCELERA NON NOSTRORUM

House van Leuven has established itself as a venerable estate with a rich history, nationalistic pride, and well-educated familial members. As requested by my beloved spouse, I have recently sought to unveil a meticulously preserved document detailing the intricate succession plans for our household and the futures of our seven beautiful children. This document, a testament to House van Leuven's commitment to tradition and family values, carefully outlines the distribution of responsibilities, assets, and legacies among the heirs. As the household stands as a bastion of heritage and continuity, this comprehensive plan ensures the seamless transition of both familial and material wealth. House van Leuven's dedication to fostering a strong sense of unity and prosperity within our household echoes through the carefully articulated provisions, reflecting a timeless commitment to the enduring legacy of our esteemed family. By my decree as Matriarch van Leuven, I hereby claim the following succession:

ADELINA CLAIRE VAN LEUVEN [1960] - Shall inherit all rights as Matriarch and all household relics. @Dramatude

ELLIOT ALEKSANDER VAN LEUVEN [1961] - Shall inherit the van Leuven shares of the joint-company “Stag and Bull Brewery.” @zuziee

JUNIEN CAISIN VAN LEUVEN [1962] - Shall inherit the right to the van Leuven mercantile company “Banquo Corporations”.  @Caedis

EILYS TARONITISSA VAN LEUVEN [1963] - Shall inherit the sapphire necklace “L’oiseau Chanteur Bleu”, passed down from her grandmother Eugina Marie de Leuven.  @tadabug2000

MAHAUT MARIE VAN LEUVEN [1964] - Shall inherit the dress of her ancestor Ipera Antoinette Ashford de Falstaff. @pomegrad

ANTON JOHAN VAN LEUVEN [1964] - Shall inherit all worldly collections owned by Sir Ratibor Reagan van Leuven. @Koraito

EUDOXIA LEONTINA VAN LEUVEN [1965] - Shall inherit the “Blade of Lethzander”, passed down from my paternal side. @TheCapybara

If none stated above are able to lead, whether it be due to the following situations or above: death, abdication, or disownment. The succession should fall to the youngest and only sibling of Adela Taronitissa, and his kin would inherit in chronological order of their birthdates.

NICHOLAS ARCHIBALD VAN LEUVEN [1934] - Shall inherit nothing directly from Matriarch Adela Taronitissa van Leuven.

YVAINE CONRADINE VAN LEUVEN [1964] - Shall inherit nothing directly from Matriarch Adela Taronitissa van Leuven.  @DahStalker

Miss, Adela Taronitissa van Leuven,

Matriarch van Leuven, Royal Scribe of the Esrova Court, and Court Historian

Z_zMAPVpHMlIFfbRMAl_suUPdE1a_bWtcSM2zjFRCCtdV3DJ8csc0SVcuqYMzqTgUDoJmjgu4xdYLJb_qCjuzmS-dbjekTqfc2Ke6HgTKAs_WuUYdTTYv-Rjjh2dSvhh48z-MtY85QvgMhN8SwFuOcs

Edited by DahStalker

Eilys, upon reading the will of inheritance of her mother and father, felt a notion of nausea. It swept through her stomach, and images awashed the young van Leuven. Smoke and flames, twisting fingers

. . .

A prophecy but one she was too young to understand.

Prince Paul Alexander Valfleur loves to read stuff like this. He nods along as he smoked from his pipe in front of the fireplace at Courteis Hale.

Adelina van Leuven reads over the will with a proud smile. Though young, she was already beginning to step into her duties as the future Matriarch of the family. "Ea shall be ve best Matriarch, mamaj!"