HOUSE AMADOR | WRIT OF MOURNING

95CUnn3CuVCSA1bF36vcQmMR6TNWIEcT47K4LJ506Q06QK5Ts4bk1B_4CrFUA6B-qoyjtYjradw70FkwMtURdGFRd4QJ4uKvYJX7xWjJzdmaSM_W3WIKk1AoYPV2_bx0rFToft7_75WpoPlLXoD53iQ

RNFO8TOw4G08SBdV4Kv5iRwkAjD-NFkHU3xVisioGBuLECDVlDzooOd0TwY_odCtT0fETQJXs5zgmLrtqzfHPqSIgztb7FK1AtL6cFEIPyzm75yX2S2N2YyvZILEHng9XjfFpNaUZ64ARLjyRVY8ESs

1350 A.H. - Present

SWd8xBuLsoQPnjnWYKAzsFtvN1dRvNORjlnSX3cMhrTrMhbNtiauY9vmT5A99A-EkMHhOnKW5Xq8aVmlfonc51LduXgYb0xRa4RmaD3t0rqnJ1rlPL_ifGqT7FWGEEUa-YdM_XNCmGKdj9Ke0mFau_Q

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

Let the world know… Let them know I made it.” 

The Gem of Amador

15th of Tog & Yermey | 520 E.S

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀I⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

VA EDLERVIK,

As the mightiest oak falls and rattles the forests, so too does the loss of Liridona Ingrid Amador, our Gem, shake this house to its heart. She was as mother to so many of us, her arms and her heart open to every child of the Viscount’s generation, and there are no words befitting an occasion so solemn.

MOURNING RITES

For a year’s time, the House Amador will enter mourning blacks, as befitting the death of a regent emeritus and acting matriarch. On the grounds of Zvezlund, a great tree befitting her legacy will be marked forevermore with her name as known by GODAN, and the title LIRIDONA enters the annals of our ancestors to be borne by those worthy daughters in the bloodlines to come.

Funeral rites will proceed in due time.

i3S2KO2deKv_o_VHbld2SDxA-JI6JP5gKzLEKMV2zH0OnO54b9cuHVD9wL_B41nBquAHj4bowaoGKh2SnbH6ailorQDhVjI5BMnG6SSFU6tV-sBt3-qNqQ85oZKdk16wpjf2zrlo9zGuzEFGA0lIZ0M

The Gem of Amador in her youth.

PETRAVEZK IV VATRAGAN,

GOUk0-4BhJdTCd-SXEYuFXqk_dKbLJGXsGN9yshYRD_UfrtqKypK5ANcdfiNi4nAkA-rXXva3ryC5XT5MuEX8431Kt_pKqx_5LcVwqY-QTdVN3UaApIuH1r0fSHp8IOyfG6kOcpAZKAshMALAXGv2qE

His Excellency, Henrik III Edvard Amador, Lord Speaker of His Majesty’s Royal Duma, Viscount of Zvezlund, Baron of Mondstadt, Lord Archivist to the Royal Valdev Library

s_hJJYj8bPq7ZljD1Z5VGS289On1WD1Y8hEVNx1wYqqbdkOpdVgTBy7hIMk_rwTIf4Y52gGXK4IFE4mSZIRz-dnviJWB7WH7hbuGf5T1RDMqsxgUkhiXosXbBEaMGy94cDa2LHScwmZCsHzVcj48Vfo

Her Serene Highness, Emma Anastastya, Princess Royal of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Karlsburg and Karosgrad, Viscountess of Zvezlund and Baroness of Mondstadt

ohtR3zu4ghGOI1UxGUevRg0H0KeZpnZFNuBR1cPujf1i-1fC_OpXqeTJoJ2_2aeAUiozteCetdUxCBOUsIsffye2TqmFFCnSckHf4mKHnXNTlyPwFupjmvbMr8aHRPPWdCelUPvOdgqLAJTZDiDJpxs

Esfir seemed confused as she watched her great-aunt's things be packed into boxes and distributed amongst her descendents. "...Papej? Why is everyone wearing black? 'N where's Aedymamej?" The young heiress tugged at her own black skirts, for the first time her tone remaining quiet while her house grieved.