48 minutes ago, gremlockgremlin said:

I might but I have no connection to any darkspawn group at the moment

Would you like to be evil then?

Just now, Turbo_Dog said:

Would you like to be evil then?

Eh I can be but my most evil character aka Gremlik just got stuck in a weird situation. 

I would like to do rp in which I capture people and sacrifice limbs or belongins to like drive personal stories for others but ehh Idk. Grelu can be quite evil in his own right but my current side characters are very much aligned with good while my main is more neutral in my book. 

What’re your thoughts on Elves? And how are you feeling? I hope you get well soon!

27 minutes ago, Suzzie said:

What’re your thoughts on Elves? And how are you feeling? I hope you get well soon!

Elves are a mixed bag in my opinion. But I would say that elves behave better than the average human when faced by a dwarf. Many humans call my character sir which kind of pisses me off when dwarves do not do knightly orders and royalty to the level of humans. Tho I must say that some elf players have some bad reputation for good reasons. 

I'm feeling well, just a bit bummed out by the fact that I can barely walk on my own but I will be back soon. 

whats your fave music genre bro
also, favourite dwarf clan (other than your own?)

Just now, Jihnyny said:

whats your fave music genre bro
also, favourite dwarf clan (other than your own?)

German Industrial metal, bands like Eisbrecher, Rammstein and OOMPH  are quite good imo. 

I like most dwarf clans but I would have to say Starbreakers, Doomforged and Irongrinders are clans that I would probably play in the future. 

Is there any cultural ideas you'd like to take and add to urguan in the future? This can be irl cultures in the world or other fantasy cultures like lotr dwarf culture. 

how do yew keep up with so many personas? (i've been strugglin to balance my own out)

Who is your favorite U.S. president (alive or dead)?

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Rebellionlife said:

Is there any cultural ideas you'd like to take and add to urguan in the future? This can be irl cultures in the world or other fantasy cultures like lotr dwarf culture. 

I would like if the dwarves were a bit more adventurerous and religious without having to go down a war path. 

But also I would like more variety in terms of clan niche's since their is quite a overlap that folks could claim that I'm guilty of by making a third warrior clan but yeah. 

I want dwarves to be expressive interms of culture and I think we lack culinary and religious culture at the moment besides a ancient dwarf language update. 

49 minutes ago, Zemzy_Oakheart said:

how do yew keep up with so many personas? (i've been strugglin to balance my own out)

I played my other personas when I got burned on Grelu rp. But yeah I kept up well since I was involved in communities that to me made me feel at home. 

So like if you ever need a slight break play a different persona in a different but friendly community and you would do good imo. 

16 minutes ago, Josie_Exotic said:

Who is your favorite U.S. president (alive or dead)?

I would say Theodore Roosevelt seems like a pretty good guy but otherwise I would say Franklin Delano Roosevelt seems also like a good president. For the time that they served and for their respective legacies. 

But I like Theodore Roosevelt more than FDR but FDR is a close second imo. 

Edited by gremlockgremlin

8 minutes ago, Viraj Dobrial said:

favorite minecraft update

Nether update but the Village and Pillage one was also good imo. I like new structures and quality of life improvements as well as more content. I think those two are like top two but since I have to choose one I will say Nether update. 

coolest dwarf not ur own

4 hours ago, xMuted said:

coolest dwarf not ur own

Jorvin Aenguldreng Starbreaker, in my opinion. 

Your favorite plum here, 

What would be the first step of action to change urguan for the better? 

If your mind.