48HJe9zIyGhlRvzS6jIALFoV5lsTcxvPeqytY9j38U09vAeeePpURX-hhAE9J-0COFnqeJbIJwI67oN5IZ6JF64-KbrlFA73P09-zJ8lbxN7SvRtfYvYlOTy_25alfGNg7SIGzN9-Lv2VPzvGMdWy8M

1DFkVQpm1cGuCitmPKH6PN1VghaQ0yZer1PWat20ciou0z3yzKW-csVhX0Po6U_Y0j8vx-_BsxDC5W-tm87uacvIWeI0DWose94p3qfwhD9aK4MZFN-jc1vpMqzCZhXuFhtY9ihJg31MG6SdyKi5H1Q

Year 173 of the Second Age

23/03/2024
ISSUED BY:

THE OBSIDIAN THRONE

muBlKsi2znqPqP1TUQ_VB1ZWfNcPMlaPhrbfEcvzW5kxjq2Xxd5yKCTDIIXBY8D00qxH1YXCsQLh8msUdDDzbRW8boKSp-fREJGCtVdIgi1KvGEk-FvbSqU9fu5tyN2OkHo8I9NRx5CNb9-FTB5zVpw

ᚷᚱᛖᛚᚢ×ᛊ ᛃᚢᛊᛏᛁᚲᛖ
Praetorium

ᚷᚱᛖᛚᚢ×ᛊ ᛃᚢᛊᛏᛁᚲᛖ

YOTH BRATHMORDAKIN NA YOTH URGUAN 

ᛁᛟᚦ ᛒᚱᚨᚦᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᚦ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ 

muBlKsi2znqPqP1TUQ_VB1ZWfNcPMlaPhrbfEcvzW5kxjq2Xxd5yKCTDIIXBY8D00qxH1YXCsQLh8msUdDDzbRW8boKSp-fREJGCtVdIgi1KvGEk-FvbSqU9fu5tyN2OkHo8I9NRx5CNb9-FTB5zVpw

I write this missive so all of Urguansfolk know what I have decreed. Recently, I had to solve an incident between my own kin and the folk of the Vale. A company of dwarves went on a raid against the folk of the vale; they pillaged and took hostages. 

Many were unarmed women and children.

My arrival at the scene calmed down and de-escalated the situation as I came unarmed to the vale. It pains me that I have to make this decree while I do not have the right to carry the crown, but I need to enact its justice. My decree goes as follows. 

Baldr Ireheart, before the Obsidian throne stated that due to acting against my will and the Grand Kingdom, he was willing to take an oath of exile upon himself. His acts were bad, but that does not wash out the good acts. He listened to my command and ceased his hostilities by lowering his weapon upon my request.

So, due to this, my decree of justice will be fair, and I will honour his request. Let it be known that these are the terms that were agreed on before the throne of Urguan.

Baldr Ireheart will state his oath with his hand on the book of grudges with myself, Grelu Khron’edhekal and Jorvin Aenguldreng Starbreaker as his witnesses.

Baldr Ireheart will relinquish his lands and titles in Urguan and will not harm any dwarf during his exile or speak ill of his kin. He will not enact violence in the name of Urguan and his people.

If he breaks such an oath, he will be put to death. He has two stonedays to seek me  and Jorvin to state his oath. 

Signed,

GRELU KHRON’EDHEKAL

Elected Grand King of Urguan, Clanfather of Clan Irgard,

son of Greldyn, son of Jorik

aeAcGJndtiXVQDTnSmvMA5CFjAKtuEmpiL6zw4lngDpuNN3ab0WBtSvxyU9o0Napil5frzpXAprIZqssDvAKPqfdy4EyOBHaicWVbRsx4l2GSl30p5lNuMwMIzalcGVdTVE6tqxr7Ae8hpQQ8wzTSyM

Edited by gremlockgremlin

Thurgrim's eyes scanned the page of his copy of the decree before uttering a small sigh and giving a shake of his head.

"... Women an' children, Baldr? That's nae what it sounded like y'wanted 'afore."

The parchment was folded, before being promptly discarded with a flagrant toss onto the desk at the foot of his bed.

"At th' very least y'saw sense in what y'did as wrong. Belka guide your travels, lad, an' ah pray this exile of yours opens your mind to th' folk around you..."

-

"... Ah may need t'make sure Grelu gets himself a proof-reader as well."

1 minute ago, CharlestheDwarf said:

Thurgrim's eyes scanned the page of his copy of the decree before uttering a small sigh and giving a shake of his head.

"... Women an' children, Baldr? That's nae what it sounded like y'wanted 'afore."

The parchment was folded, before being promptly discarded with a flagrant toss onto the desk at the foot of his bed.

"At th' very least y'saw sense in what y'did as wrong. Belka guide your travels, lad, an' ah pray this exile of yours opens your mind to th' folk around you..."

-

"... Ah may need t'make sure Grelu gets himself a proof-reader as well."

Spoiler

👀

Baldr smiled, looking at the missive in hand. His brothers in arms had already began to place crates upon the main ship of his new found fleet. "Gewt t'ing me ships nae be on land" The beardling captain looked out to the fjords, sending his scouts to find more places to loot.

Jorvin Starbreaker, Hero of the Brathmordakin finally emerges from his hovel after a two-night long game of Battleaxe 50,000:tm: rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the sunlight. Whilst retrieving a cup of tea to help himself wake up, he read over the missive, and frowned, before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Gods ah' hate Ire'earts."

"Should've just had him executed." An elf of the vale growled as he read the missive. "Foul deeds deserve foul ends. If any ireheart dares to set foot on nevaehlen land, they die. Dishonored and broken."