The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

Brief Character History: Skippy is a dwarf from Kal'Urguan. Both of his parents were killed by Undead in a raid. Ever since then Skippy has been searching for a way to get back at the Undead for what they did to him.

Character Name (I.C.): Skippy

Character name (O.C.): Skippy369

How much time do you spend on the server?: I spend about 6-8 hours a day on LotC ( When it is online )

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 273

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Skippy is a talented soldier and Scout, so he would be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: My goals are to get back for what the Undead have done to many familys in Aegis. I want to destroy the Undead in Aeriels name!

Good deeds you have done?: I always give food to the poor, help take down the Undead if they attack, and make shrines for Aeriel.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No, not that I can think of.

How did you hear of us?: When the FoA needed reinforcements the Dwarfs came to help! I was troop for them, so I came and we helped win that battle.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the Undead for many reasons; One is that Undead killed my family. Another is Skippy has been getting more mad at the Undead ever since they have corrupted many of his friends.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I tend to use an Axe and a Bow & Arrow in battle. ( Skills are gone so... )

Are you a capable builder?: I am a fairly good builder, but I was not put into this world to make huge temples.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Skippy can wield swords, axes, and bows, but he can't draw the magic out of a Golden Staff.

Any special skills?: Skippy is talented in the ways of combat. He has trained many years of using a Bow & Arrow

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have complete faith in Aeriel, and I will spread the word of Aeriel to all the souls of Aegis. I will do this because I need to avenge my family.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I can serve the FoA by donating Magical Staffs for the Ascended to use in battle, and I can provide swords for the FoA.

Thanks I hope you enjoyed my Application ( If it is too late to apply tell me and I'll post this app later )

It's never too late to join. Accepted. Report ta Aerial's Keep and ask Maur for the keys ((/tell maur ingame, and if you don;t know where the keep is, ask him. His mc name is maur0821

Brief Character History: Darius is only 15 as of now and has learned much in his extremely short life. Darius is a son of Burkester and Leka which were both white ravens. At the age of 13 darius had helped save two people ((He had accidently poisoned one of them mistakenly)) by calling for a nearby druid in laurelin. Thank aeriel they had both survived and were well from the druid's powers. A year later darius's mother passed away from a fatal heart attack which almost destroyed his spirit. But. He knew he had to stay strong for his brother and his father. Which was no where to be found. Darius decided to leave his brother with the white ravens and to set out to go on a journey to find a job so he could support his brother.

Character Name (I.C.): Darius

Character name (O.C.): KingToten

How much time do you spend on the server?: Last week alone i had spent most of my days on the server from periods between 6-7 hours.

Race: Woodelf.

IC Age: 15

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I wish to be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: To help spread the word of aeriel and fight to stop the undead menace that threatens our very existence.

Good deeds you have done?: I have saved two people ((Above in the brief history)). I have rebuilt a mans boat for the purpose that a beautiful boat should not be left to die.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: Much talk from the white ravens.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I have seen what their impact on this world has been and it is appalling to say the least. Dead people lining the streets from one of their attacks. Burning buildings. Farmlands burning. All are reasons why they need to be brought to justice and be obliterated from this world.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I am fond of a sword but my true calling is a bow and arrow.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes. Me and my brother built a house in the wilds after our father left us there for a year.

Can you wield any other weapons?: What other weapons?. ((Darius does not know that a axe or anything else can be a weapon as of now))

Any special skills?: I have a knowledge of healing herbs to help the wounded.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes. Aeriel has brought much hope to me and my family. I found aeriel after my mothers death and it has been a large part of my life since. And yes. I would spread the good word of aeriel if need be.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will always be a light in the darkness. No matter the odds i will strive to help all others. If i am being stared down by a army of undead i will stand and fight back with my bow pulled strong and my faith even stronger.

Accepted, but I do wonder what a heart attack is. ((remember that they didn't know what a heart attack was, so be aware! Anyways, ask maur for the perms, and if you don't know where the FoA base is, contact me (awesumninja123) or any other FoA member. Maur's mc name is maur0821))

*Another Courier approches the Keep. This time the letter goes into the hands of Sam Tarus*

Latz tink latz will win??!?!?! HURHUR! Meh men and meh will crush latz and make latz our slaves!

And tah da enlightened: LATZ TOOPID! Krug is da mighty ancestor and latz false god would be eatin fo' breakfast by da ancestors!

Latz and your puny armiez gunna all die in meh fist! LATZ BETTA BEH READY!

((Also you don't really know who this is from other than it is an orc! THIS IS NOT ON BEHALF OF KRUGMAR THIS IS MY OWN GUILD so don't attack the orcs!))

(( actually, another orc said that it was from you so...))

We will see about who wins. The FoA shall prevail throughout the darkest times, as it has done before. We are not alone....

Brief Character History: He was a former guard who is looking for a job at the moment. He is an amazing archer also. (hence the name "Bowman")

Character Name (I.C.): Bowman_The_SMith

Character name (O.C.): Destroyer_Bravo

How much time do you spend on the server?: Lots on weekends

IC Age: 100 ((Or something))

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Well, I'm an archer. I guess backline soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To get a new guard job. I was fired from my old job. And to protect Kal'Urguan and other nations.

Good deeds you have done?: I was in Kal'Urguan guard. ANd I'm in the Legion.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Executing Undead, and allied people. But I don't think that counts

How did you hear of us?: A friend of mine in the Guard, as a replacement job

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I was in the Kal'Urguan guard. It was my job to protect.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My name is Bowman. Need I say more?

Are you a capable builder?: Yes.

Can you wield any other weapons?: ((I lag alot, so I'm not very good with a blade.))

Any special skills?: An excellent archer, and he's a smith too.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: WHat? I just want to prevent the Undead from destroying the world.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I'm an excellent archer. I can also climb high, and direct people. And shoot too, but I would need a ready supply of arrows.

Accepted. Report fer duty (/tell maur for the perms and such. If you don't know where the base is, ask any FoA member, including myself (awesumninja123). Maur's mc name is maur0821. And if you are to apply for any other guild, write more in your bio. ))

Accepted. Report fer duty (/tell maur for the perms and such. If you don't know where the base is, ask any FoA member, including myself (awesumninja123). Maur's mc name is maur0821. And if you are to apply for any other guild, write more in your bio. ))

One quick thing: I joined the Templars of Aeriel.

Brief Character History: Icarus started off as a noble, he had it all, Magic, Money, Power. But after a witch turned him into a drow, he lost his magic knowledge, but retained the power... He lost his money, his decendency, and his power. He has been practicing and practicing with his magic, trying to improve it... this doesn't always go well for him... sometimes it changes him into a 10 year old. whil 10, he retains little memory of his adult life. He gains back his knowledge of magic though, making him usefull. He has a high standpoint for the honor of the elves, but a short temper, causing him to lash out. He will get along with orcs if he needs to, but the bastards killed his wife, so he is quite angry...

Character Name (I.C.): Icarus

Character name (O.C.): mattr41018

How much time do you spend on the server?: Too much to count -_-

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 134 or 10, depending on what complex roleplay i decide to do that day

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To serve Aerial and to have fun. I have a few friends in the FoA such as Torok, Rattalyn, X01

Good deeds you have done?: I was in the Wardens for a while, but, they have been falling apart. I try to help all races... but, not undead....

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not killed any innocent souls, and have never stolen.

How did you hear of us?: Through Rttalyn.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against them, yes... They burned my home, killed my family... i want them to all crawl back in the hole they are from.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: Bow

Any special skills?: Minor magic, I am also great at parkour

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: YEs i do, and Yes i will. Aerial has helped the world of LoTC many time.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: i will be a faithful servant, Help others, and build large monuments to the greatness of aerial... I will be the best i can ever be!

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.): Icarus

Character name (O.C.): mattr41018

How much time do you spend on the server?: Too much to count -_-

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 134 or 10, depending on what complex roleplay i decide to do that day

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To serve Aerial and to have fun. I have a few friends in the FoA such as Torok, Rattalyn, X01

Good deeds you have done?: I was in the Wardens for a while, but, they have been falling apart. I try to help all races... but, not undead....

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not killed any innocent souls, and have never stolen.

How did you hear of us?: Through Rttalyn.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against them, yes... They burned my home, killed my family... i want them to all crawl back in the hole they are from.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: Bow

Any special skills?: Minor magic, I am also great at parkour

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: YEs i do, and Yes i will. Aerial has helped the world of LoTC many time.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: i will be a faithful servant, Help others, and build large monuments to the greatness of aerial... I will be the best i can ever be!

you need a brief character history

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.): Destro Haalos

Character name (O.C.): CalmCrysis

How much time do you spend on the server?: 10+ a week

IC Age: 78

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I shall be a preacher, because in my travels I have found many who worship Iblees are trying to convert others and that is not the way of Aeriel. We require more to convert and save the population of Aegis.

Goals in the FOA?: To convert others to the way of Aeriel, as I myself was converted.

Good deeds you have done?: Saved many a traveller from Undead scum.

Have you done any bad deeds?: None.

How did you hear of us?: Via Ellesar

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, Because those scum raise the dead who are put to rest by Aeriel. This is not the way it was meant to be. Aeriel saves those who die, and allow eternal rest. Iblees does the opposite.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword: 23

Can you wield any other weapons?: Book and the Word of Aeriel

Any special skills?: Power of Speech?

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I am a preacher, I convert and save others from the taint of Iblees. For this I must have the most belief and faith in Aeriel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: By converting those who have lost their way to the path of Aeriel, and therefore saving them from the scourge of Iblees.

Brief Character History:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I shall be a preacher, because in my travels I have found many who worship Iblees are trying to convert others and that is not the way of Aeriel. We require more to convert and save the population of Aegis.

Goals in the FOA?: To convert others to the way of Aeriel, as I myself was converted.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, Because those scum raise the dead who are put to rest by Aeriel. This is not the way it was meant to be. Aeriel saves those who die, and allow eternal rest. Iblees does the opposite.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword: 23

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I am a preacher, I convert and save others from the taint of Iblees. For this I must have the most belief and faith in Aeriel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: By converting those who have lost their way to the path of Aeriel, and therefore saving them from the scourge of Iblees.

You need a character history.

Brief Character History:

Tell us about your past.((You left the Bio blank)

Brief Character History: After living in the forests of Laurelin, after his father was killed in battle, and his mother rain away, Destro gained an art of communicating with the creatures of Iblees, know not of their origin. But as time passed, he heard whispers of the atrocities being carried out by these creatures, and he severed all connection to them, and decided to become a defender of good, and attain a Holy lifestyle.

Brief Character History: After living in the forests of Laurelin, after his father was killed in battle, and his mother rain away, Destro gained an art of communicating with the creatures of Iblees, know not of their origin. But as time passed, he heard whispers of the atrocities being carried out by these creatures, and he severed all connection to them, and decided to become a defender of good, and attain a Holy lifestyle.

Accepted.((Contact Maur for perms.))